onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

**** off micky adams

FRITTER

agree with most of you,but what has MA got to gain other than try doing his job,which everyone agrees he a good catch again,fan power has proven not to work on the board,we are all portvale fans lets get behind the manager and team,we will be in league 1 come the final whistle of the season surely thatwhat we all want,try to get the boerd out again next year

Advert

For a site that has a policy of no swearing and no personal abuse, two live threads titled **** of Mickey Adams and Mickey Adams you're a ****er is a bit odd. I don't like Adams myself. But surely there are better ways to debate it?

Hard do do when you are so angry the a bunch of idiots are doing a better job ruining Port Vale that the so called three.

At least you took my post in the manner it was meant! If we can have some sense of humour then all is not lost....

Newcomer? Just **** off, if you think the club can afford to lose "newcomers" like me you are deluded. Enjoy the dross you will watch and don't come crying on here when you eventually realise you have been ****** up the backside yet again. At a guess you must sit with Bratt in his Ivory tower?

Finally how can we be driven forward by a board with NO PLANS AND NO MONEY who are now quite evidently only in it for self preservation? Explain that oldtimer

You were being abusive pal, I am quite happy with sensible balanced views and not over reaction to a genuine attempt by MA to get thing moving forwarOd and not backwards as is the achievement of the EGM.

No disrespect to people who want change but this action has put the club in jeopardy and not only the board.

Badly planned and I'll thought out in my judgement if not why are we in this mess.

Before the EGzm at least we could sing new players!

For a site that has a policy of no swearing and no personal abuse, two live threads titled **** of Mickey Adams and Mickey Adams you're a ****er is a bit odd. I don't like Adams myself. But surely there are better ways to debate it?

Well said that man!!!!

Newcomer? Just **** ***, if you think the club can afford to lose "newcomers" like me you are deluded. Enjoy the dross you will watch and don't come crying on here when you eventually realise you have been f***** up the backside yet again. At a guess you must sit with Bratt in his Ivory tower?

Finally how can we be driven forward by a board with NO PLANS AND NO MONEY who are now quite evidently only in it for self preservation? Explain that oldtimer

This is really uncalled for. Just because someone is new, old and doesn't completely agree with you they doesn't deserve this.

You heard the fans plea,you didnt listen! You are now part of a bunch of criminals and you will be held to acount when time comes..and it will come.

JUDAS!

Yet another ****ing thread on exactly the same topic, Jesus Christ change the ****ing record and stop making yourselves so ****ing important.

Oh and get a grip on reality. There really are some stupid, stupid, stupid keyboard warriors on here today!

Have a chat with Jacko regarding Micky's call to her.

By the way democracy is a great thing, he was VOTED in!!!

Yet another ****ing thread on exactly the same topic, Jesus Christ change the ****ing record and stop making yourselves so ****ing important.

Oh and get a grip on reality. There really are some stupid, stupid, stupid keyboard warriors on here today!

Have a chat with Jacko regarding Micky's call to her.

By the way democracy is a great thing, he was VOTED in!!!

No he wasn't. Prove me wrong.

Archived