onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

**** off micky adams

FRITTER

He has joined the board for football reasons.
You mean for Micky Adams reasons. Now hes on the board he won't ever vote to sack himself. So it helps to guarantee his future and he no longer has to worry about getting results as he's on the board.

Advert

sorry disagree,he only joined the board to get involved with strengthening OUR squad to compete next season,come on everyone we need some new players and what mickeys done has got us moving,would love a new millionaire chairman,but its not happened,lets get on with what we have got,right or wrong,we need promotion,lets let mickey give it to us,we all need better than what we have,UP THE VALE

He joined the board because the board asked him to,the boards intentions were power. The fans pleaded with micky,he did not listen.

sorry disagree,he only joined the board to get involved with strengthening OUR squad to compete next season,come on everyone we need some new players and what mickeys done has got us moving,would love a new millionaire chairman,but its not happened,lets get on with what we have got,right or wrong,we need promotion,lets let mickey give it to us,we all need better than what we have,UP THE VALE

But along with that he will help the board carry on running OUR club into the ground. We need to be properly run and funded to gain promotion, where is that funding going to come from?

the majority? Would that be the directors and a few elderly shareholders Oliver has visited?

The likes of us with 40 years plus service to the Vale?, it is the likes of you who will be sitting in a barren stadium watching the dross V2001 provide, you will get what the likes of you deserve.

Get a life?

My first game at the Vale was in 1958 at 7years old so don't preach to me newcomer

Common sense is needed now to stabiles the club not over reaction on a subject clearly an attempt to drive the club forward until other stop dragging their feet and talke responsibility instead of blaming other and yes Mr Sims that is aimed at you mate.

sorry disagree,he only joined the board to get involved with strengthening OUR squad to compete next season

Adding to the squad with free transfers maybe. Strengthening as in buying quality? Where are the funds to do that?

The people steering the ship do not know how to bring in funding unless its in the form of a 'loan'

The real reason here is that we have a board who said they were going to call an EGM in January, they didn't. We then had one called for them which they dragged out as long as they could and then because it dragged on into June we found ourselves in this position. The board could of avoided it by acting professionally and having the egm sooner but they didn't. Now Micky is being touted as a hero because he has joined the scrotes. He doesn't care about the fans or the consequences he cares about himself just like the board and you people are allowing yourselves to be duped yet again. when will you ever learn? Under this self serving board we are going only one way, down.

Your reply says it all.

You are so typical of so many on ere.

You seem to think its just people on here who think this way. You will see for yourself against Crawley just how many true fans think this way.

Also you seem to think this is fun for us,when in reality the heart of every true vale fan has been ripped out. 3000 at the first home game if they are lucky.

This really does make me sad :(

Get a life?

My first game at the Vale was in 1958 at 7years old so don't preach to me newcomer

Common sense is needed now to stabiles the club not over reaction on a subject clearly an attempt to drive the club forward until other stop dragging their feet and talke responsibility instead of blaming other and yes Mr Sims that is aimed at you mate.

Got to win an award for being ridiculous - apologies that we weren't all born earlier, 'Optimist'.

Learn to spell...you're old enough :rolleyes:

mickey adams is a top bloke,he has got us in the transfer market off his own back,get off his back and suport portvale,sick of ovf folk slagging my team off,you all need to grow up and stop moaning and suport everyone at the the vale,

What funds are there to use in the transfer market?

2500 ish season ticket's sold will not buy many players.

Get a life?

Newcomer? Just **** ***, if you think the club can afford to lose "newcomers" like me you are deluded. Enjoy the dross you will watch and don't come crying on here when you eventually realise you have been ****** up the backside yet again. At a guess you must sit with Bratt in his Ivory tower?

Finally how can we be driven forward by a board with NO PLANS AND NO MONEY who are now quite evidently only in it for self preservation? Explain that oldtimer

Got to win an award for being ridiculous - apologies that we weren't all born earlier, 'Optimist'.

Learn to spell...you're old enough :rolleyes:

Hard do do when you are so angry the a bunch of idiots are doing a better job ruining Port Vale that the so called three.

But along with that he will help the board carry on running OUR club into the ground. We need to be properly run and funded to gain promotion, where is that funding going to come from?

Whilst I respect your opinion it is based on conjecture, supposition and hatred for the board. There cannot possibly any substance to your argument as the man only joinedhe board today!! I for one am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. Only time will tell if he is a man of his word. A chance for MA to re-gain some trust from the fans.

Archived