onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

England squad to face Lithuania & Italy.

For Us All

Hart (although I think Forster is class)

Clyne

Cahill

Jones

Gibbs

Henderson

Rooney (would have him further up but we have no decent mids at the minute)

Sterling

Walcott

Kane

Sturridge

Load of rubbish what someone said about Henderson, he's been class. For me jagielka is garbage and has been all season, Baines not great either. Our strength is in attacking hence the 4-2-2-2 formation. Would usually have Wilshire in that centre mid role but if him and Henderson aren't available the replacements are rubbish.

Advert

I can't think of many others who I would have picked that Hodgson hasn't to be honest. Its a shame Oxlade-Chamberlain is injured, I think he adds a bit more pace to our play. Wilshere is the most overrated footballer ever to have walked the Earth, I'm amazed more folk haven't seen through him yet. A "creative midfielder" that doesn't create anything. I think there was a stat earlier in the season that said Fabregas has more assists this season than Wilshere has in his Arsenal career. Also, any suggestion that the missing link is the likes of Ings, Berahino, Austin etc... just shows how far we have fallen.

Hart (although I think Forster is class)

Clyne

Cahill

Jones

Gibbs

Henderson

Rooney (would have him further up but we have no decent mids at the minute)

Sterling

Walcott

Kane

Sturridge

Load of rubbish what someone said about Henderson, he's been class. For me jagielka is garbage and has been all season, Baines not great either. Our strength is in attacking hence the 4-2-2-2 formation. Would usually have Wilshire in that centre mid role but if him and Henderson aren't available the replacements are rubbish.

Would almost go along with that 11 if everybody was in decent form. Even though he's still young I'd replace Jones with Stones. Kane/Sturridge/Sterling/Walcott could rip any side a new one on their day, and Welbeck, Berahino, Chamberlain and Lallana are very decent back up!

I can't think of many others who I would have picked that Hodgson hasn't to be honest. Its a shame Oxlade-Chamberlain is injured, I think he adds a bit more pace to our play. Wilshere is the most overrated footballer ever to have walked the Earth, I'm amazed more folk haven't seen through him yet. A "creative midfielder" that doesn't create anything. I think there was a stat earlier in the season that said Fabregas has more assists this season than Wilshere has in his Arsenal career. Also, any suggestion that the missing link is the likes of Ings, Berahino, Austin etc... just shows how far we have fallen.

He is over-rated, though obviously talented. I don't see him as a creative player, more in the mould of a more talented Joe Allen or Carrick type player, some who's neat and tidy and is a link between defence and attack. He spends far too much time on the deck and hasn't seemed to have progressed at all, probably down to injury along with perhaps a poor attitude, since he was a very promising young player.

Would almost go along with that 11 if everybody was in decent form. Even though he's still young I'd replace Jones with Stones. Kane/Sturridge/Sterling/Walcott could rip any side a new one on their day, and Welbeck, Berahino, Chamberlain and Lallana are very decent back up!

I would as well but stones isn't in the squad is he? If he is then definitely him in for jones. Forgot about lallana think he's class

I would as well but stones isn't in the squad is he? If he is then definitely him in for jones. Forgot about lallana think he's class

You're not allowed to say any Liverpool player is class on here. Even if Sturridge scored a hat-trick on Sunday you can't give him a personal rating of anything higher than a 6. :rolleyes:

Lallana has loads of ability but I'm still expecting a bit more from him than Liverpool are currently getting. 4 goals in 20 Premier League appearances this season is pretty poor for a player of his ability, though it did take him a while to get going after an injury in pre-season.

Archived