onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

how long before controlling share is achieved

now that mickey has been miraculously been voted on to the board via the OPEN AND HONEST VOTE process carried out by our TRUSTWORTHY board , how long will it be before the required shares are reached to achieve their controlling interest (cartel) ?

what will it be first harlequin loan converted to shares ?

ags deal approved and shares issued ?

jackson to buy more shares ?

meigh to buy more shares?

chairman elect rob lee to buy £300k more shares ?

Advert

I think there will be a few twists and turns along the way. I can't believe anyone will put money into this club knowing the true financial state. RS are reporting Adams is now eligible to join the board, they haven't said he has joined yet.

Even if they convert this that and the other, if they have no money and no way of borrowing anymore and we get poor gates going forward, then admin will oust them, they can't outvote insolvency!! It will just take time but it will happen. I really want to know what is driving these people to the lengths they are going to, it must be something really sinisiter.

I have reported the goings on to the Football league and FA anyway today, before this announcement, lets see if they take an interest now.

Presumably being "not that clever" Micky Adams will sign up to all the

responsibilities and liabilities without doing due dilligence....then again

they only need him for footballing reasons so once they have signed a

second choice reserve left back cover to complete the squad then with

the formality of Owen/Roberts/Sutton the squad is complete....18 senior players and two first year professionals giving a squad of 20 players.

Lemony Deakin is loving it with obvious relish on phrases like "transfer"

when the club will sign a released left back so the only transfer is shares

and Lemony Deakin can't help but add that this will be the start of a busy time and obviously the now functioning vote of no confidence Board of Directors will be signing lots of bits of paper and certainly more than Adams.

Guest TommyMac
How long after the couple of signature required to achieve controlling share before Mark Sims is UN-ELECTED.....the bet is on this being before Mark Sims even gets to see the books.

If I was Mark Sims, Malcolm Hurst or Mo Chaudry I would now walk away and watch the club die. I hope all shareholders who supported change can get their money back before their shares become worthless. Those that have continued to support this board will get what they deserve.... nothing!

How long after the couple of signature required to achieve controlling share before Mark Sims is UN-ELECTED.....the bet is on this being before Mark Sims even gets to see the books.

Just as an aside, if Mark Sims takes his place on the board, can he be voted off by the others or does it have to go to the shareholders.

Just as an aside, if Mark Sims takes his place on the board, can he be voted off by the others or does it have to go to the shareholders.

Once the "Cartel" put a couple of signatures to paper and the Halequin loan and the Ameriturf sponsorship becomes equity and they have 51% control

the shareholders need never be consulted again.....Mark Sims then will be

voted off and Micky Adams can sign that replacement second choice reserve left back cover to complete the squad.Nobody gets to see the books.

Once the "Cartel" put a couple of signatures to paper and the Halequin loan and the Ameriturf sponsorship becomes equity and they have 51% control

The board already have the backing of > 50% of the shareholding - thats how they got MA elected.

I remember the positive vibe on this forum leading up to the EGM, only for the majority of us walking away feeling disappointed.

My feelings are the exact opposite of this at the moment. A lot can happen in a short period of time and I am convinced there is another twist in this saga ref - Simms / Mo / LB next move. The fight is not over yet

this I fear really is the end of my long term following of Vale. Gutted to say the least but I just cannot bring myself to put any more money into the glutonous bile that are in charge of MY club.

MS will not even get to see the books IMO.

I give it two weeks before they have the whole thing so watertight, nothing will penetrate this cartel.

Goodbye Vale, that is truly how I feel!

Archived