onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fans United!!!

carpetman123

I think due to all thats happening at the moment and so many protest groups I suggest all the protest groups ie SEO, B+G, NLV and anyone else need to get together under one banner suggestions like "FANS UNITED AGAINST THE BOARD"

We can have selected personnel from each group to canvass views on how we can put more pressure on this Board to achieve their RESIGNATION, with a smaller pressure group we can consolidate views and talk to Media better to co-ordinate action.....any suggestions???

We cant sit back and allow these clowns to systematically take our club from us.....we need ACTION NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!

Advert

yea i agree with smallthorne here...good idea tho it is...i just think a new stronger effort...yeah maybe a meeting with all the groups so we r all singing off same sheet,so to speak.

Which will make us more organised...and maybe new ideas could come of this?

A thought worth thinking about....any ideas to get rid of these 3 scrotes is a worthy idea.

You have got to hand it to the Board, they wanted the fans to unite, But im pretty confident they did'nt mean against them. Its a great idea if we all work together the pressure on them could be to much for even them to put up with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Reporting Posts and other information

Rules - This forum is moderated but the admin team don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking and alert us by reporting content. Logged in users can hover over the post and click the orange button. Guests can contact us here. If you don't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Click this link, type in their username and click save. Please check with the admin team if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first.

Use - This forum may not be suitable for all as it may contain words or phrases not considered appropriate for some. You are personally responsible and potentially liable for the contents of your posting and could face legal action should it contain content of a defamatory or other illegal nature. Every message posted leaves a traceable IP number. Please do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: phone number, address or email address). This forum is not in any way affiliated with Port Vale FC. OVF reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread for any reason. If you spot an offensive post please report it to the admin team (instructions are above).

Adverts - This site occasionally a) has adverts and sponsored features about gambling b) accepts sponsored posts from third parties. If you require help and advice on gambling read these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
  • Friends of OVF