onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Anyone excited about the EGM?

Hi all,after suffering for so so long...we are now within 24hrs of finally ridding the so called board tomorrow!

We have had to put up with alot,even as far back as the end of bill bell days..so we deserve so much better,we deserve a club with ambition and drive,and to go the match with pride.

So im excited what is so close for us all...BUT on the other side...concerned they wont just walk away,it will end up in law courts.

Anyway heres hoping to return to football only chat in near future....dying for some football related banter.

Advert

I am not sure if i am excited or nervous tbh,i am very interested to see what happens when/if BB is voted off as he has said in today's paper that he will walk away(but wasn't sure what the others would do).Also on the radio he said he would want what's best for Vale if voted off,so does that mean he will actually support the interim board i wonder.

Well av been on here all day seeing threads come ago and it as got me buzzing,it aint done me back any good bending over me laptop though and am going of line soon cause me misses will be home soon ..Roll on the EGM its going to be one of the most interesting days of my life its that important .

Hi all,after suffering for so so long...we are now within 24hrs of finally ridding the so called board tomorrow!

We have had to put up with alot,even as far back as the end of bill bell days..so we deserve so much better,we deserve a club with ambition and drive,and to go the match with pride.

So im excited what is so close for us all...BUT on the other side...concerned they wont just walk away,it will end up in law courts.

Anyway heres hoping to return to football only chat in near future....dying for some football related banter.

it seams a long time ago since we have been able to log on and talk about new signings tactics and teams i feel like all this has taken over my life lets hope they do the decent thing and just walk away if they get ousted so we can get on with pre season

Very excited and nervous. Will be glad when it's all over - with the right result of course. And hopeful that should we get the right outcome, certain people won't attempt to throw a spanner in the works and cause the transition to be a rough one.

I feel like I'm about to go on holiday or something in the morning.

It's a strange feeling to finally see an end to six months of solid brain racking, meetings, decisions, anger, frustration, upset, capped with the elation of the confirmation of Robbie's decision.

I really can't ****ing wait for tomorrow.

If we get the right result, the atmosphere around Burslem tomorrow will be as though we've won a cup.

I'm like a kid at Christmas right now.

I feel like I'm about to go on holiday or something in the morning.

It's a strange feeling to finally see an end to six months of solid brain racking, meetings, decisions, anger, frustration, upset, capped with the elation of the confirmation of Robbie's decision.

I really can't ****ing wait for tomorrow.

If we get the right result, the atmosphere around Burslem tomorrow will be as though we've won a cup.

I'm like a kid at Christmas right now.

Let's hope your present isn't just an apple and an orange mate.;)

I am very nervous,its like waiting for a big game,I just cant believe we will win through,I have this horrible feeling it will be inconclusive and will drag on.

Good Luck to all involved and grateful thanks to all those who worked so hard behind the scenes ===

Archived