onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Reverse racism , no?

Guppy 4 England

Advert

Okay, I get it you're a islamaphobe, who believes sensationalises nonsense. The bit about Sharia Law becoming " a law" was my favourite! Do you know how law's are made in this country? Look up "royal assent", although you probably think extremists will get into Buckingham Palace too

What do you suggest, a Dad's Army style defence? Oh wait, the EDL is far more laughable but yet you seem to be spewing their social brand of nonsense; "get a grip on the rest of Europe"!!! Genius.

You refer to the "royal accent" Do you not think within another 30 - 40 years with the muslim rate of family growth 3-5 against the white christian (1-2) that this will lead to their faith outnumbering our faith and increasing to around at least 25 % of the population. Thats in another 20 years give another 60 years i dread to think.

The country will be overran it's as simple as that. Which means many laws or organisation will be born as a result of muslim MP's entering parliament- eventualy we could see the dissloved parliament as we know it and eventually sharia will be brought in due total population dominance. I have not come across any muslim yet who condemns Sharia law as it is part of their religion- so eventually it will be implemented unless we stop the immigration of muslims (which could mean leaving the EU) and better border control furthermore any muslims who go to middle east country's longer than at least two weeks need to have a period such as five years when they cannot return back. This is called border control!

If muslims can have crucifixs banned in public schools and meats banned in our many takeaway outllets who knows what they can ban next-it is a long process but they are intent with taking over this country make no mistake.

If, as like JA,you were not so ignorant against working class people you will research the edl and see many of its members have genuine fears and concerns. Please get this silly hooligan image out of your head. These people are in a minority.

The EDL'S principles are to stop the implementation of Muslim rule and the eradication of our cultures, values, indeed all ways of life. You also need to read the Sharia law it is an old medieval barbaric document that has no place in modern western society. Stop being so ignorant.

You refer to the "royal accent" Do you not think within another 30 - 40 years with the muslim rate of family growth 3-5 against the white christian (1-2) that this will lead to their faith outnumbering our faith and increasing to around at least 25 % of the population. Thats in another 20 years give another 60 years i dread to think.

The country will be overran it's as simple as that. Which means many laws or organisation will be born as a result of muslim MP's entering parliament- eventualy we could see the dissloved parliament as we know it and eventually sharia will be brought in due total population dominance. I have not come across any muslim yet who condemns Sharia law as it is part of their religion- so eventually it will be implemented unless we stop the immigration of muslims (which could mean leaving the EU) and better border control furthermore any muslims who go to middle east country's longer than at least two weeks need to have a period such as five years when they cannot return back. This is called border control!

If muslims can have crucifixs banned in public schools and meats banned in our many takeaway outllets who knows what they can ban next-it is a long process but they are intent with taking over this country make no mistake.

If, as like JA,you were not so ignorant against working class people you will research the edl and see many of its members have genuine fears and concerns. Please get this silly hooligan image out of your head. These people are in a minority.

The EDL'S principles are to stop the implementation of Muslim rule and the eradication of our cultures, values, indeed all ways of life. You also need to read the Sharia law it is an old medieval barbaric document that has no place in modern western society. Stop being so ignorant.

This is comedic gold. If you believe all this you are stupid, it's as simple as that. You have been provided this information by people with an agenda and you're daft enough to believe it!

Seriously, go and live in 1930 if you don't like being part of a multi-cultural society. Your attitude beggars belief

This is comedic gold. If you believe all this you are stupid, it's as simple as that. You have been provided this information by people with an agenda and you're daft enough to believe it!

Seriously, go and live in 1930 if you don't like being part of a multi-cultural society. Your attitude beggars belief

Again, the time it has taken you to respond belies your total ignorance and arrogance. I really don't need your contemptious snidey ways and attitudes. You are simply wasting my time and my effort in conveying to you facts in todays society.

I have put commonsense logic in my reasoning of what is happening in this country- I can see that your functions and ways dont allow you to see common sense. I really hope your attitude is limited to behind a keyboard i really do fear for your safety. You will find if you take this "attitude" to edl marches you are 50/50 to whether you get your head kicked in. Many have serious concerns and fears for this country.

I will simply not bow down to your level. You are extremely provocative and not worth responding to.

Again, the time it has taken you to respond belies your total ignorance and arrogance. I really don't need your contemptious snidey ways and attitudes. You are simply wasting my time and my effort in conveying to you facts in todays society.

I have put commonsense logic in my reasoning of what is happening in this country- I can see that your functions and ways dont allow you to see common sense. I really hope your attitude is limited to behind a keyboard i really do fear for your safety. You will find if you take this "attitude" to edl marches you are 50/50 to whether you get your head kicked in. Many have serious concerns and fears for this country.

I will simply not bow down to your level. You are extremely provocative and not worth responding to.

Only 50/50? I'd say it was nearer 95/5- the vile thugs.

You don't seem to get my point. No matter how sound or well thought out your point is, it's making the point in the first place and the reasons for making the point I have a problem with. I hate to break this to you but England is no longer a "white" country and I couldn't care less.

It takes all sorts to make a world

Only 50/50? I'd say it was nearer 95/5- the vile thugs.

You don't seem to get my point. No matter how sound or well thought out your point is, it's making the point in the first place and the reasons for making the point I have a problem with. I hate to break this to you but England is no longer a "white" country and I couldn't care less.

It takes all sorts to make a world

You totally back up one of my previous statements. Its because of people like you the country is in such a mess. Maybe if you pay more attention and listen more t other peoples veiws you will know the issues are a lot more deep rooted than 'the colour of someones skin" Again you show ignorance towards the problem which is Muslim extremism.

So you're Islamaphilic?, yes or no.

You will find if you play the likes of Yukon at their own game they tend to back off quite quickly. I would be surprised if you get further responses from him within proper reasoning and non-aggression!

You will find if you play the likes of Yukon at their own game they tend to back off quite quickly. I would be surprised if you get further responses from him within proper reasoning and non-aggression!

When have I been aggressive?

I'm just switched on enough to realise the fascists are using the actions of the few to stir up hatred towards the many- it's easy pickings for them, for example Farage telling the chronically lazy the reason they don't have a job because of immigration. It's a much easier excuse than pure bone idleness and a willingness to accept hand outs from the state

And there's no game playing unless you're playing one (presumably it's called "be a bigot")

I'm just switched on enough to realise the fascists are using the actions of the few to stir up hatred towards the many- it's easy pickings for them, for example Farage telling the chronically lazy the reason they don't have a job because of immigration. It's a much easier excuse than pure bone idleness and a willingness to accept hand outs from the state

And there's no game playing unless you're playing one (presumably it's called "be a bigot")

You asked another poster if he was Islamaphobic and he had the decency to reply, are you Islamaphilic, yes or no.

If you had the intelligence to look at two sides to the debate you will see that i have stated the EDL is welcome to any ethnicity joining the EDL I am not against a person solely on the basis of his skin colour either.

I am against Extremism which is the proper 'bigo't behaviour. Bigot in your dictionary is something you want to throw at someone for daring to portray their opinion (which is a justified one ) against your silly stupid arrogance.

Farage has a clear point. Two and a half million unemployed and even many who are registered employed are only working part time. Again you are fooled by the governments brainwashing. Luckily enough a good majority has the intelligence to see through this.

The underclass you refer to as 'chronically lazy' are in a very small minority- dont paint every unemployed person with the same brush- quite a few are struggling genuinely to find employment or even proper training- blame the government not the poor working underclass.

Carl

Could you help me out a bit here and make a little clearer your calculations in the first paragraph of the above quote.

Even if Muslim births outnumber White Christian births (putting aside the questions of white secular, black Christians, other UK religions for a moment) I'm making it about a 1% increase in the Muslim population over the next 20 years (from 4.4% to 5.4%).

Also, given the stronger Christian (protestant and catholic) religiosity of new and recently settled white migrants from Central and Eastern Europe doesn't this cancel out any rises amongst Muslim groups.

Thanks

Aspins Revenge

Carl

Could you help me out a bit here and make a little clearer your calculations in the first paragraph of the above quote.

Even if Muslim births outnumber White Christian births (putting aside the questions of white secular, black Christians, other UK religions for a moment) I'm making it about a 1% increase in the Muslim population over the next 20 years (from 4.4% to 5.4%).

Also, given the stronger Christian (protestant and catholic) religiosity of new and recently settled white migrants from Central and Eastern Europe doesn't this cancel out any rises amongst Muslim groups.

Thanks

Aspins Revenge

1% Increase hmm are you sure. At a rate of 3.5 per family? Are you considering Muslims that come in from other European countrys. Think of England as just an extension of one big island made up out of sections- we are not an independent nation amymore. I am going off a put out figure. I would say the Muslim population will increase every year by at least 0.80% (an increase over twenty years of 16%)

Figures are really irrellevant- just open your eyes and see for yourself in any UK City.

Lets also consider the amount of converted muslims (not just the UK all around Europe)

Archived