onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Warning ! !

Mr Carter

Advert

I really hope that is doesnt, but sadly think it will. People just want an excuse for a fight and locally this seems like a good one.

Then you have the really passionate and emotive fans who get caught up in all and then lose control.

You only have to look at these forums to see the anger and aggression that is being built up and it will boil over at some point.

On the contrary, since last week the anger and aggression has evaporated and been replaced with anticipation and optimism===

What is the point of such posts. Its so clear that people are getting angry and its going to "kick off" at the meeting Wednesday. There are meant to be loads of facebook messages going around kids in the area claiming to be Black and Gold suggesting they are going for a fight.

People on here have posted openly that if they dont get their way then they will "kick off". So its going to happen and that is sadly why part of me is glad im working Wednesday. I actually would like to go and chat to many of you (who I actually think are decent people and wont "give me a kicking" - however sadly their will be some who will.

I have to agree with people over stupid board timing of an EGM in half term when kids can just get together and do such a thing.

The only people who have spoken on here or raised the subject of potential violence in these forums have been yourself and RobbieH, both pro-board supporters. It is now a matter of record on this forum that you have suggested such and brought it to the fore.

Therefore, an immediate area of enquiry for the police IF there were trouble, would be yourselves as potential instigators.

I think you need to be very careful about your word from here-on in and consider the ramifications of such

Was there not trouble before where people tried to storm the boardroom and shout abuse at anyone and everyone that got in their way? This was members who latched on to the Black and Gold group ... what is saying these very same people can not do it again at the AGM?

They have past form and may think they can go one better.

Yeah but do you not worry that some people are going to stoke the fire to cause problems, hoping that those that dont want any will bite. Why are people surprised at it all - look at posts on OVF, loads of them threaten violence regarding the boards antics and sadly I feel it will only take something small to get it going.

Where are all of the threats of violence???

What is the point of such posts. Its so clear that people are getting angry and its going to "kick off" at the meeting Wednesday. There are meant to be loads of facebook messages going around kids in the area claiming to be Black and Gold suggesting they are going for a fight.

People on here have posted openly that if they dont get their way then they will "kick off". So its going to happen and that is sadly why part of me is glad im working Wednesday. I actually would like to go and chat to many of you (who I actually think are decent people and wont "give me a kicking" - however sadly their will be some who will.

I have to agree with people over stupid board timing of an EGM in half term when kids can just get together and do such a thing.

=== so funny I think a little bit of wee has just dampened my undercrackers. You've just chilled me out, thanks.

The only people who have spoken on here or raised the subject of potential violence in these forums have been yourself and RobbieH, both pro-board supporters. It is now a matter of record on this forum that you have suggested such and brought it to the fore.

Therefore, an immediate area of enquiry for the police IF there were trouble, would be yourselves as potential instigators.

I think you need to be very careful about your word from here-on in and consider the ramifications of such

I dont like your suggestion. I have not made any comment which is instigating trouble and as I have already posted, will not be attending for fear of such.

I have purly expressed my fears and what I have been told about what is going on via facebook. That is enough to put fear into me from attending such event. Like all of you I want this to pass off and be done with.

If you want to look somewhere for trouble, look at posts on this website about what people will do if the board remain in power.

Was there not trouble before where people tried to storm the boardroom and shout abuse at anyone and everyone that got in their way? This was members who latched on to the Black and Gold group ... what is saying these very same people can not do it again at the AGM?

You are again talking rubbish, there was a shove or 2 outside the Lorne Street, the police caused more trouble trying to kick off with an annoyed supporter who'd just come out of the Lorne Street stand after Oxford scored their 2nd goal. Oh and on the Hamil after the same game.

As for abuse being thrown, a very small minority and that was countering abuse dished out by people proboard supporters who had no idea of whet the B&G protests were about.

Very minor incidents indeed.

And I, as well as everyone else on here will agree with you on that. There should be, and there will be, NO VIOLENCE. Something more akin to a celebration actually :)

The only potentially immoral, nasty and downright wrong thing to occur on Wednesday would be if the board were to ignore the democratic majority of shareholders (Whether by poll or share value) and to resist stepping down through an attempted legal back door!

I dont like your suggestion. I have not made any comment which is instigating trouble and as I have already posted, will not be attending for fear of such.

I have purly expressed my fears and what I have been told about what is going on via facebook. That is enough to put fear into me from attending such event. Like all of you I want this to pass off and be done with.

If you want to look somewhere for trouble, look at posts on this website about what people will do if the board remain in power.

I have looked and it is a matter of record. You raised the subject of violence on this thread - NO ONE ELSE! That is not a suggestion, it is fact, and if you don't like it, it is most liklely because you know I am right and you are wrong!

You are again talking rubbish, there was a shove or 2 outside the Lorne Street, the police caused more trouble trying to kick off with an annoyed supporter who'd just come out of the Lorne Street stand after Oxford scored their 2nd goal. Oh and on the Hamil after the same game.

As for abuse being thrown, a very small minority and that was countering abuse dished out by people proboard supporters who had no idea of whet the B&G protests were about.

Very minor incidents indeed.

Oh so it was the Polices fault for enforcing law and order? Also it was the fault of none protest members?

Notice a pattern of blame?

Archived