onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Warning ! !

Mr Carter

Marky

Your post are becoming borderline spam in my opinion. Your repetitious suggestions that there will be trouble is based, seemingly, on "Kids" , "popular social network sites" , "he says she says"

One question and two suggestions

How do you know they are kids?

Stop trying to inflame the situation

Try to get out more

Advert

To be perfectly honest with you, Karl, yes I am. I think the genuine supporters of OUR proud football club will win the day and V2001 can continue to take OUR club forward. Micky is back, season ticket sales continue to increase and we have an awful lot to look forward to next season. This club OUR club needs to remain in the hands of it's supporters and for that very reason alone will be enough to win on the day. Tik tok, roll on Wednesday.

I have no problem with people taking the pro board stance or voicing their opinions.... I may not agree with them but to make informed decisions one has to consider them.....

I do take offense at the following statement.....

I think the genuine supporters of OUR proud football club will win the day
..... If/when the anti board lobby win does that make you any less of a supporter?...

Perhaps Im being silly but I imagined that pro board arguments would be based on "we support the club and think the board are doing a good job" in contrast to the anti board arguments of "we support the club but think the board are rubbish"..... I even expected arguments/debate/reasons from both sides to support their respective stances.

Sadly this never happened, there were countless threads and posts on behalf of the anti board group of supporters but few, if any, from the pro board group of supporters. I dont know if this was because they had no real argument to make but I suspect that the board had become so complacent they failed to rally their troops.... instead their "troops" used meaningless phrases to goad the opposition.... tic tok..... as an example.

Their reliance on RW's abstention and one liners on web sites backfired and, as usual, there was/is no "plan B".

So its all hands to the pumps to find some legal loophole to squirm through, just to save their position and investment.

It does amuse me somewhat to see the "tic tok" reduced to "please vote for the board"

What is the point of such posts. Its so clear that people are getting angry and its going to "kick off" at the meeting Wednesday. There are meant to be loads of facebook messages going around kids in the area claiming to be Black and Gold suggesting they are going for a fight.

People on here have posted openly that if they dont get their way then they will "kick off". So its going to happen and that is sadly why part of me is glad im working Wednesday. I actually would like to go and chat to many of you (who I actually think are decent people and wont "give me a kicking" - however sadly their will be some who will.

I have to agree with people over stupid board timing of an EGM in half term when kids can just get together and do such a thing.

There's a word for that . It's called Anarchy.

There's a word for that . It's called Anarchy.

Small town England hysteria, grow up and look at the facts. The "kids" are prob more grown up than MM. Chill. There will be love and hope all around. Otherwise there will be self policing. Know what I mean?===

Lose the fear , embrace the love, XXX

Small town England hysteria, grow up and look at the facts. The "kids" are prob more grown up than MM. Chill. There will be love and hope all around. Otherwise there will be self policing. Know what I mean?===

Lose the fear , embrace the love, XXX

You sound like a hippy. I hate hippies. And don't give me that " know what I mean ****" Finally , I was referring to mm's post as being anarchic, you fool.

You sound like a hippy. I hate hippies. And don't give me that " know what I mean ****" Finally , I was referring to mm's post as being anarchic, you fool.

You'd love me then youth. Ha . I'm a punk. And a lot less foolish than you pal.===

Archived