onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Update please

FRITTER

Im so angry about all of this these days im loosing track of what is required.

What needs to happen to get them voted off? And what chance do we have?

Reading Lb's post earlier,didnt sound very promising.

Sorry for covering old ground but im at my wits end with all this ****.

Advert

Im so angry about all of this these days im loosing track of what is required.

What needs to happen to get them voted off? And what chance do we have?

Reading Lb's post earlier,didnt sound very promising.

Sorry for covering old ground but im at my wits end with all this ****.

What thread was that under about LBs comments

51.0% percent of attendees to get rid of the ****ers.

With RW in tow it would be a landslide victory.

If he abstains, it will be close.

If RW abstains.......Bratt wins !! Can't see it going for us to be honest, even if its too close to call there will be some dodgy counting.

I'm resigned to another season of the board NOT attending any home games due to demo's.

The board have 28% take away robbies 24.9% that leaves 47.1% in favour of nlv only if all other fans back them. I work with a bloke who's mates with Bratt and got £15,000 in shares and he ain't on the board on I've spoke to him and he won't change his mind. So the outcome is simple no robbie no win

The board have 28% take away robbies 24.9% that leaves 47.1% in favour of nlv only if all other fans back them. I work with a bloke who's mates with Bratt and got £15,000 in shares and he ain't on the board on I've spoke to him and he won't change his mind. So the outcome is simple no robbie no win

I would check your maths out

the vote is based on votes cast, not total number of shares

It's one vote one share. It says in my dear shareholders letter, vote will be taken on a poll of all shareholders and not on a show of hands at the meeting. So what do you mean?

It's one vote one share. It says in my dear shareholders letter, vote will be taken on a poll of all shareholders and not on a show of hands at the meeting. So what do you mean?

the % figure is only based on votes made, not the total shareholding

You need 51% of the votes made on the day

If it is on votes on the night rather than votes on shares then the board have 37.3% percentage of the voting power, if everyone except Robbie votes. IMO it is vital that Robbie uses his vote against the current board for there to be a victory against the board.

the % figure is only based on votes made, not the total shareholding

You need 51% of the votes made on the day

In my understanding if you have 1 share you have 1 vote and if you have 1000 shares you're vote is worth 1000 votes.

Archived