Money making scams, or not!!!!!!

Spunk Bubble

To be fair, it's one of the only games where I would excuse the kiosks running out of things - no more games for the next 3 to 4 months, things will go off.

Which brings me to the point of why on earth the club run out of beer / chocolate / drinks / etc in a mid-season game. It's happened for the past 20 odd games, no reason why tonight should be any different.

Must have lost a small fortune over the season just by running out of stock in the refreshment kiosks, of all the away games (most of them) I've not seen this happen anywhere else.

Must have lost a small fortune over the season just by running out of stock in the refreshment kiosks, of all the away games (most of them) I've not seen this happen anywhere else.
Are they run by the Vale or is it a concession? We may not be losing money, but customers are not happy. Needs sorting.

Archived