onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky's return changes nowt

old sage

To every Vale fan who reads this:

If you backed B&G and Starve Em Out then don't let this appointment change your mind. The appointment of Adams is great news in the short term but in the long term we still need to get rid of the board.

Hold firm and when the board are gone and Mo/Mark are in we will have dream team with Adams in charge. We can't back Adams financially at the moment, imagine what we could achieve if he actually had financial backing.

Up the Vale, V2001 - Still Out!

Advert

IMO Bratt has dropped on to try and save his sorry a r s e.But why 3 years ? When will he learn.? Mickey makes a pig's ear of it Vale are left with another comp payout when they sack him.I'm pleased he is back but unless they back him with finances he is a sitting duck.With Mo in he has got 1/2 a chance.I think Bratty wanted the managers job himself and is secretly peed off really.Back to my original point Who was the last Vale manager to get a 3 year contract ?I think we know why this has been done.

If you backed B&G and Starve Em Out then don't let this appointment change your mind. The appointment of Adams is great news in the short term but in the long term we still need to get rid of the board.

We need to get rid of the board in the very short term, imo.

If Adams' team does not start well, V2001 may come to regret this decision.

With the board holding only 28% of shares and only 51% worth needed to vote the board off at the egm, is SEO neccessary?? Before people shout at me I have pledged.

Absolutely it is necessary, V2001 hold 28% of the total shareholding, but as some of the shareholders, notably Robbie, will abstain, it means they have a larger percentage come the EGM vote.

SEO is there if we cannot shift V2001 at the EGM. I really hope people stick to their pledges but I fear they won't. So we may be lumbered with this hopeless bunch of directors probably until administration, and the question then will be "where is Mo?"

IMO Bratt has dropped on to try and save his sorry a r s e.But why 3 years ? When will he learn.? Mickey makes a pig's ear of it Vale are left with another comp payout when they sack him.I'm pleased he is back but unless they back him with finances he is a sitting duck.With Mo in he has got 1/2 a chance.I think Bratty wanted the managers job himself and is secretly peed off really.Back to my original point Who was the last Vale manager to get a 3 year contract ?I think we know why this has been done.

I think that they realise that their days are nearly numbered(fingers crossed) or they would never risk giving a 3yr deal on big money incase it did fall on it's **** and they had to pay it up after 6mths.What they hoped for was to leave Mo and Mark with a manager they didn't want thus leaving them(and the club) to find a big wad to pay him off,well looks like that might have backfired a little.

Just wondered if anyone who has previously backed Starve Em Out and has signed on the site will change their mind and buy a season ticket now that Adams has signed on?

As I have just put on another thread - I urge you to carry on backing the Starve Em Out campaign. Adams appointment is brilliant news but don't let it fool you -he will still have a small budget and it will be harder for him this time around.

We all need to look at the bigger picture and the long term future of the club. We will continue to lose alot of money with this board in charge and if we can get Mo/Mark/Legal Beagle funding Micky Adams then I'm sure we could have a couple of promotions in double quick time.

Sorry to be a negative influence on what is a great day (especially with Gareth Owen staying too).

Anyway, back to my first paragraph - has anyone changed their minds?

Correct, This changes nothing;

Apart from a new manager we all wanted and renewed optimism...

Oh and a few humbled and upset protesters who didnt really want this.

But we can live with that..

Happy days....:D

ST sales will show its far more than a few im afraid

Archived