onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ticket admission only

old sage

We had all this at Stoke when we moved stadium and the crowds actually went up ( i think ) ?

People soon get used to it but the bonus many had was the fact the club had a shop in Hanley and Newcastle which meant it was easier to access tickets

Rightly or wrongly its called moving with the times

Advert

I will repeat again,are we tinpot living in the past or are we a modern football club moving forward?,cash less turnstiles are the way of the future,lets see how many away league games are cash turnstiles,it's down to the fans to retrain their brains to make the transition go smoothly..

We had all this at Stoke when we moved stadium and the crowds actually went up ( i think ) ?

People soon get used to it but the bonus many had was the fact the club had a shop in Hanley and Newcastle which meant it was easier to access tickets

Rightly or wrongly its called moving with the times

We got there at 2.40 pm and were seated at 2.55pm with season tickets and bought tickets.When we arrived the queues were massive but went down very quickly.We sold tickets in the Potteries for the Burton game last season.It would be interesting to see how many were sold.If folk can't get to Burslem during the week for whatever reason then their wives/husbands can pick a ticket up for them while they are out shopping.

We got there at 2.40 pm and were seated at 2.55pm with season tickets and bought tickets.When we arrived the queues were massive but went down very quickly.We sold tickets in the Potteries for the Burton game last season.It would be interesting to see how many were sold.If folk can't get to Burslem during the week for whatever reason then their wives/husbands can pick a ticket up for them while they are out shopping.

City centre outlets are the way to go mate

Everybody ( bar the odd few ) has somebody who nips into Hanley

Paying on the gate is a thing of the past... Some clubs haven't been taking cash in turnstiles for years..

The club are experiencing some teething problems which is fine and I can't see it keeping people away.

Where's me thumbs up button,,,, just add one thing,, as some have said there was only 2 turnstiles open at the Bycars and a few we're moanin including mar mate (AY UP STUT :) ) but the queue soon went down twice as fast as before,I didn't get through arf a fag it was that fast :(

Did anyone else notice that the portacabin that away fans bought their tickets from last season has disappeared. Surely they arnt expected to queue with the home fans. I have been to plenty of away matches where I have purchased tickets before entering the ground, but never queued with the home fans.

I was at the shop at 2.05 yesterday and must admit it was a fairly lengthy queue.

Have the extra fees been advertised that Ticketmaster will be charging us. I have seen that Walsall tickets have £1.00 postage fee per order and £1.25 booking fee per ticket added as the fees.

It looks like a pretty good site in all fairness.

Did anyone else notice that the portacabin that away fans bought their tickets from last season has disappeared. Surely they arnt expected to queue with the home fans. I have been to plenty of away matches where I have purchased tickets before entering the ground, but never queued with the home fans.

I was at the shop at 2.05 yesterday and must admit it was a fairly lengthy queue.

Have the extra fees been advertised that Ticketmaster will be charging us. I have seen that Walsall tickets have £1.00 postage fee per order and £1.25 booking fee per ticket added as the fees.

I think booking fees are included in the price or part of Norman`s monthly bill from Ticketmaster, postage seems reasonable as first class is 60p now. I would expect Wolves to be all-ticket in advance.

They certainly need to stop selling the same seat twice !

My 2 tickets with allocated seating purchased last sunday,were both occupied by season ticket holders.

I was in the ground early and sat elsewhere but was worried about being asked to move if anyone else had been allocated

those seats.

Not very good as i had taken my grandaughter her first league match.

I will be having a word monday.

plenty of spare seats youth

plenty of spare seats youth
Not the point, the system needs to be sorted. People do not like hassle, especially with young children to care for. Hopefully there will not always be plenty of spare seats. Hardly a youth with a grandchild!

Not the point, the system needs to be sorted. People do not like hassle, especially with young children to care for. Hopefully there will not always be plenty of spare seats. Hardly a youth with a grandchild!

I would just go and sit where there is a space, it was never going to be a problem agaisnt Brentford.

Archived