onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

adams wants griff

valiant_2003

Advert

What high horse? Can you explain why you think I am on a high horse, or did you just hear Adams use the phrase once? I just questioned your unquestionable blind loyalty.

whats the problem in people having belief in a manager that has just turned administration into promotion?

How dare people have an opinion about the decisions of a manager. No other club in the country has this. Anyone would think people had discussed players, transfers and tactics in pubs for years by the way they bang on. These new fangled ideas that people can have opinions is just ridiculous. It's wasn't like this back in the day when Sinnott, glover and gannons decisions were never questioned. The people like grebo, with the right opinions, backed them through thick and thin, and rightly so. We might still be lucky enough to have them still with us if more had followed their lead!

so are you telling me that you didn't back the team 100%, whether you agreed with the tactics or not?

for me, at 3pm on a Saturday I am behind them fully.

No I'm not saying that at all.

so what do you mean by 'we might still be lucky enough to have them with us if more had followed their lead', referring to grebo backing sinnott/gannon exc?

i'm not arguing, I just don't understand that.

I have read it as a sarcastic post, and that you didn't back sinnott/gannon 100% on a Saturday.

but I may of misread it so please point it out.

so what do you mean by 'we might still be lucky enough to have them with us if more had followed their lead', referring to grebo backing sinnott/gannon exc?

I have read it as a sarcastic post, and that you didn't back sinnott/gannon 100% on a Saturday.

I supported the team but didn't want them managing the team. Just as I supported the team but wanted the likes of bratt, miller etc out of the club and didn't support them even 1%! Although grebo told us all to 'give em tym'. Would you rather glover or Sinnott be given more time and still be with us?

I supported the team but didn't want them managing the team. Just as I supported the team but wanted the likes of bratt, miller etc out of the club and didn't support them even 1%! Although grebo told us all to 'give em tym'. Would you rather glover or Sinnott be given more time and still be with us?

Now I understand.

Its late and i'm surrounded by southerners...gotta cut me some slack!

I didn't back Gannon, neither did I back Glover. I protested against them and the board. Do I regret it? No.

I didn't back Gannon, neither did I back Glover. I protested against them and the board. Do I regret it? No.

I can understand that after a game or indeed before, but in that 90 minutes I am personally 100% behind the team, manager as well.lets face it, how many managers do you see get sacked during the game?so you may as well throw your support behind them for that game, whether you like them or not.

I can understand that after a game or indeed before, but in that 90 minutes I am personally 100% behind the team, manager as well.lets face it, how many managers do you see get sacked during the game?so you may as well throw your support behind them for that game, whether you like them or not.

Where have I said I didn't get behind the team?

On a pitch the size of ours a midfield of Lines along with 2 wingers will need someone like Griff to do the dirty work, the way the current squad us shaping up, I'd be happy if he signed.

Keep possession of the ball. The best team of all time on our pitch would be Spain or Brazil 1970.

Where have I said I didn't get behind the team?

You didn't, you said you weren't behind the manager, and I said I was on a Saturday whether I agree with him being there or not (Gannon/Sinnott exc).

I then went on to say my reasoning for that, the manager will probably not get sacked during the game so you may as well (with a ope and a prayer in some cases) back him.

Archived