onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie - Up the Vale

valetillidye

Advert

He is and was last night an entertainer and i got the impression he's proud of his roots has he mentioned stoke and the five towns a few times.

He most certainly is,i mean he has the staffs knot tattoo as well,i cant see him ever forgetting his roots.

Lets not forget he has ALWAYS said that he would love to have a part to play at Vale but not at the moment and who can blame him(although I know some do moan).It's easy to say he should give 5m as it's nowt to him but where would it stop??? people would expect another 5 then another 5,would we give half our wages a week to Vale? I know I wouldn't,it's his money and wages to do as he wishes imo.Robbie IS most certainly a Vale fan.

He most certainly is,i mean he has the staffs knot tattoo as well,i cant see him ever forgetting his roots.

Lets not forget he has ALWAYS said that he would love to have a part to play at Vale but not at the moment and who can blame him(although I know some do moan).It's easy to say he should give 5m as it's nowt to him but where would it stop??? people would expect another 5 then another 5,would we give half our wages a week to Vale? I know I wouldn't,it's his money and wages to do as he wishes imo.Robbie IS most certainly a Vale fan.

Is this the robbie who payed £10 million for an executive box at chelsea for 10 years, or the robbie who splashed out £250,000 for the club he is supposed to support??

Not dissing robbie as he helped us when needed and I don't expect him to shell out another penny for Vale as it's not his company nor does he owe Vale anything... What does bug me is tho... Every one bangs on about Robbie being this massive fan... But as figures show... It's ******...

£10 million to Chelsea FC

£250,000 to Port Vale...

If I was personally that rich and claimed that I'm a massive Vale fan... Which club would I prefer to invest £10million in... It would be Vale 100%.... Just my opinion.. Robbie is more of a Chelsea fan in my opinion...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/164876/Robbie-pays-10m-BRfor-a-box-at-Chelsea.html

Is this the robbie who payed £10 million for an executive box at chelsea for 10 years, or the robbie who splashed out £250,000 for the club he is supposed to support??

Not dissing robbie as he helped us when needed and I don't expect him to shell out another penny for Vale as it's not his company nor does he owe Vale anything... What does bug me is tho... Every one bangs on about Robbie being this massive fan... But as figures show... It's ******...

£250,000 to Port Vale...

If I was personally that rich and claimed that I'm a massive Vale fan... Which club would I prefer to invest £10million in... It would be Vale 100%.... Just my opinion.. Robbie is more of a Chelsea fan in my opinion...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/164876/Robbie-pays-10m-BRfor-a-box-at-Chelsea.html

I remember how I felt when the news of his proxy came through. I didn't work out as we hoped but ill always be greatful.

There was myself & a couple of other vale fans on the front row right below robbie when he was singing this song, he spotted us hence him shouting 'up the vale'

My daughter is off to the O2 to see him there so I've bought her a brand new Vale scarf to wave at him--hope he reacts to that?!

£250,000 to Port Vale...

£10 Million to Chelsea how about £10million for 24/7 office space and accomodation in London which would of cost him far more had he not chosen Stamford Bridge.

I believe he has Vale at heart I don't doubt that but spending 10million at Chelsea.. He clearly supports chelsea also... I'm sure paying that much he attends week in week out... How often is he at the Vale? Or when in fact was he last at Vale?

1. He gets 24/7 access for business meetings

2. It's in London

3. It's a business expense/ tax right off

4. He would have lost a lot of money had he invested before last summer

5. And most importantly, it's his ****ing money and he can do what the **** he wants with it

£250,000 to Port Vale...

The figures show that Robbie invested £250k in a club, like a lot of us did in smaller amounts. He also rented a box at Chelsea at the going commercial rate, with access to football/social/entertainment/business contacts/facilities etc. in London. To me the money he gave to the Vale was a gift, the money to Chelsea was buying a service. What he does with his money is his business, but I think he is still a fan. What the future holds who knows.

£10 Million to Chelsea how about £10million for 24/7 office space and accomodation in London which would of cost him far more had he not chosen Stamford Bridge.

I'm sure his record label would subsidise office space, and I'm sure he's not sleeping in the box... He already has accommodation

£250,000 to Port Vale...

How many years ago did he buy his Chelsea box? At least 5 years ago, maybe longer!!

Blimey some folk don't forget do they:doh:

Archived