onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Sales Shock

andy jones

Advert

Where's your proof then? I'll wait for the final figure to be released (if it ever does) before believing made up figures.

proof ?

i have been told a figure from an employee, of course that person may be lying, but why ? what would they get out of giving out a seriously deflated figure

jacko will confirm another piece of info i did not make public is 100% accurate

If season tickets are going great, then why has one of our better players been offered a new contract on less pay? Why was he also initially only offered a one year deal?

2000 my ****!!

I was told close to 2000 myself from the older lady in the ticket office but I'll wait for a club statement before I believe anything. 2000 is still way down on last year and with a near full squad of players already signed up that justifies why offering owen less money as this years budget was based on nearly 4000 tickets sold last year.

I was told close to 2000 myself from the older lady in the ticket office but I'll wait for a club statement before I believe anything. 2000 is still way down on last year and with a near full squad of players already signed up that justifies why offering owen less money as this years budget was based on nearly 4000 tickets sold last year.

I wonder how many free under 9's there are in that figure ? ===

Might it not be that the staff are being told to give an inflated figure? To try and discredit the Starve 'em Out campaign?

Plus I would think that many of the 2000 are free under 9's season tickets. What should be asked is how many season tickets have actually been paid for.

One thing is for certain, the number of season tickets sold seems to depend on who you ask.

I suspect staff have had a bit of a talking to

I have been and brought mine. Girl in the shop says around the 2k mark. So dunno what people on here are talking about! I dont like the board myself but theres no point making **** up!

Girl in the shop is talking out of her rear then! 2000 in their dreams, knock a nought off and you won't be far wrong.

Guest Sandyfordvalefan

i literally don't know anyone who has had one. Usually i could count 20 easy but none of them have...

Even at the height of the very succesfull target 5000 campaign we did not average 90 sales a day, which is what 2000 tickets in April would represent

And would be even more remarkable as the official sold figure as at 23/4 was 114 that means they shifted on average 270 a day after that!! :D

We will all see once/if it's announced how many we've really sold. Starve em out won't remove this board anyway they are to stubborn, hopefully the egm will though. I still think they'll find a way of staying in charge as they hate mo so if both of these ideas fail then what?

We will all see once/if it's announced how many we've really sold. Starve em out won't remove this board anyway they are to stubborn, hopefully the egm will though. I still think they'll find a way of staying in charge as they hate mo so if both of these ideas fail then what?

hope the board have deep pockets, may, junes & julys pay days will be tough

Archived