onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Photo's and video's put them here a thread of their own.

melv

Advert

Thanks to Utch, Megavalefan, Rob Adcock and you Melv, hope you lot don't mind me reposting this but it's all fantastic.

88566488.jpg

92901968.jpg

89884598.jpg

97015280.jpg

2cdzvhs.jpg

ifzt5x.jpg

2l91p2c.png

69604501.jpg

Midlands Today brief clip (full version with interviews etc.. Today or tomorrow)

Walking up Hamil Road

Arriving at LS main entrance

There's was a brilliant coffin picture posted on here earlier but I can't find it. When I do I'll post it.

The one of the queue at the ticket office is a great one for comparison.

Guest Vale Rebel

If only Hamil Road could be chock a block with fans every home game!!!!!!!!

This should get the message across- but the protests need to continue until the parasites are out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you know I have knocked the protesters, however credit where due. Yesterday was a classic example of how to protest and do it in a peaceful way. Well done to everyone.

I may not agree with the way that Mo has gone about things (lets not debate that) I think it is time to accept that if / when change happens lets just hope its for the best. I think now is the time for me to just sit back and let you lot get on with bringing about what you want and believe is the best for our club.

out of pure curiousity how many of those who attending the march were there to:-

a) jump on the bandwagon, without understanding the dynamics of the protest

b) there with the hope it would kick off

a) 12

b) 4

Archived