onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Egm

Lady_Vale

I have been wondering about this. I might ask if the FA can send an 'independent observer'. The same person who I mailed about Mudie would be good I think.

yes definitely required, it cant be left to the board,george andrews and lodey to run it smoothly!

if all go to a poll then cant all the motions get a show of hands inidividuallly, if (when) bratts then calls a poll vote to try and save his skin each one can be noted and then we all queue up and vote on all motions at the same time.

i dunner fancy queueing up 10 times for an hour a time!

Advert

I have been wondering about this. I might ask if the FA can send an 'independent observer'. The same person who I mailed about Mudie would be good I think.

I absolutely think an independent observer, possibly with legal expertise in these matters, would be fantastic. Just in case issues arise....

yes definitely required, it cant be left to the board,george andrews and lodey to run it smoothly!

if all go to a poll then cant all the motions get a show of hands inidividuallly, if (when) bratts then calls a poll vote to try and save his skin each one can be noted and then we all queue up and vote on all motions at the same time.

i dunner fancy queueing up 10 times for an hour a time!

I hope George Andrews is not there, this is serious not a platform for his standup

I hope George Andrews is not there, this is serious not a platform for his standup

yes the guy is a total pillock who thinks he's a celebrity, he will be on the mike all night talking **** about how the shareholders should behave and not heckle the board etc

I'll be there and guess what, I'll be voting with the board. Reason, tried to contact LB and Choudry many times, no reply. Contacted the board and they were very willing to speak.

does it not bother you that they only speak crap?

does it not bother you that they only speak crap?

Not really, courtesy of a reply is nice. If I'm going to trust the future of my club with someone I prefer to know who. Mr Beagle and Mr Choudry you had multiple chances.....

I'll be there and guess what, I'll be voting with the board. Reason, tried to contact LB and Choudry many times, no reply. Contacted the board and they were very willing to speak.

Good for you, I hope you end up with the club you deserve!!

So your vote is based on who you get to speak to and nothing to do with the issues at hand?

If Mo called you would you change sides?

Does it not concern you that a large majority of what the board say is wrong/misleading/untrue?

Do you want a well run club or a friend?

Mo isnt calling the GM..... NLV are..... have you contacted them?

Good for you, I hope you end up with the club you deserve!!

I'm going to end up with a disaster area, blue square, but tell me what else should I do? Deal with a bunch of idiots or a jump ship to a bunch of people who can't be bothered to answer a few simple question and who'll probably also dump us in the blue square anyway? Trust me I'm not happy about this at all. Talk about rock and hard place.

I'm going to end up with a disaster area, blue square, but tell me what else should I do? Deal with a bunch of idiots or a jump ship to a bunch of people who can't be bothered to answer a few simple question and who'll probably also dump us in the blue square anyway? Trust me I'm not happy about this at all. Talk about rock and hard place.

I can sort of understand....

In the not so distant past, I along with friends and family were big fans of bill and the board.

It's only over the last 12 months that I have grown to feel such anger towards them.

I'm not a 'risk taker', in fact my father and biggest influence is the complete opposite.

But I feel lied too, I don't like being ignored, I would have listened with interest if any objective reasons were put forward, as to why we shouldn't back Mo's bid. But after reading everything I can get my hands I have not come across one objective reason.

For bill to ignor Mark Simms was the final straw and after the article in the Sentinel tonight, what little respect I had for bill is totally gone.

I am convinced they are hiding something, and as a fan of over 25 years an (ex) season ticket holderand share holder, I deserve better treatment and fully support Mo's bid for change.

Out of interest

Beagle and Choudry convince me, talk to me, give me a business plan that is not laughably naive. I want to believe. I want change, but please give me something plausible to believe in. And please answer my questions.

I can sort of understand....

In the not so distant past, I along with friends and family were big fans of bill and the board.

It's only over the last 12 months that I have grown to feel such anger towards them.

I'm not a 'risk taker', in fact my father and biggest influence is the complete opposite.

But I feel lied too, I don't like being ignored, I would have listened with interest if any objective reasons were put forward, as to why we shouldn't back Mo's bid. But after reading everything I can get my hands I have not come across one objective reason.

For bill to ignor Mark Simms was the final straw and after the article in the Sentinel tonight, what little respect I had for bill is totally gone.

I am convinced they are hiding something, and as a fan of over 25 years an (ex) season ticket holderand share holder, I deserve better treatment and fully support Mo's bid for change.

Out of interest

Me too, rotten isn't it?

Archived