onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PFA League 2 Team of the Year 2013

Memphis

The amount of times you hear people on the terraces moaning and abusing him beggers belief..

Constantine? Akpo? I've lost count of the number of players I've heard abused in that way since I started watching Vale - I can remember when it was Terry Bailey and Ray Williams. Unfortunately it happens and most players learn to put up with it. Not that I think they should of course, but hey ho.....

Advert

It's all about opinions isn't it?. I know JMW has pace and can hit the odd cracker (I don't count penalties) but he is probably the most frustrating player that I've seen since Edwards played for us and he also only had one leg! Jennison is worthy of his place but about 10 assists is no big deal after all it is supposed to be his job to provide crosses for the front men. What I find so frustrating is that he usually cuts inside when he should be crossing and vice versa. In truth if you count his cross percentages most of them never reached their target.

I know I'll get slated......... again but I would be looking for a winger who hits a better cross.

P.S. How many assists has little Shukes got? I think many may be surprised on that score. It's true that he can't run as if his 'bottom is on fire' but he hits a better delivery than JMW. Really thoughI don't know why I bother:shutup::banghead:

Most frustrating player since Edwards???

Paul, one of the worst players ive ever seen, Edwards??

To even mention him in the same breath as JMW is madness!

Chris Hackett for Northampton is a surprising ommision, in the programme against them there were some interesting facts about him. Most shots 86, shots on target 41, off target 45, assists 14, crosses 128, i wouldn't mind having him at Vale Park next season.

I'm just watching the PFA awards on Sky. Not a lot of applause for the league 2 team of the year. Mind you, it seems to be full of the overpaid, selfish Premier League lot. A bit of respect for the achievements of players who earn in a month what some of them earn in a day wouldn't have gone amiss.

SUPER VALE AWAY - Pope , Jeno, Burger, LOFTY, Neal, Jones, Yates, Boom, Chilvers, Shoooks, Dodds, JMW AGAIN, Ashley vincent, I am wavering now. santa, mellor, richie, r0b. did i mention LOFFT. and Dodds. he he XXXXXXXXXX

Archived