onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We Vale fans really do need to get a grip

We are third in the league and have new owners willing to spend a quid or two I can think of a fair few clubs who would love to be in that position. Yes I am fully aware that the last month or so has been proper poo and no doubt some of the reasons for that will come out in the fullness of time (personally I think it's over the contract negotiations some players have been offered good new deals some haven't and don't like it) As for Mickey and his outbursts I must say I can't say as I blame him, I heard some of that crap that was thrown at them on Tuesday and how anyone expects their team to do their best when being abused is beyond me ( I know it's self prophesising the team plays bad they get abuse which then makes them play worse but the circle needs to be broken.).

As for the Burge incident I find it inconceivable that the manager with all of his experience will lie directly to the press however I do believe that a young player a bit ****** off with not being offered/his new deal would behave in this manner (no player no matter how good is better than our club discipline is down to MA).

I for one cannot believe that fans are calling for MA to be sacked you must have lost your minds we are 3rd for gods sake and I don't remember anyone promising promotion this season.

HOW ABOUT WE GET BEHIND THE TEAM AND MANAGER STARTING THIS WEEK AT YORK BECAUSE IF WE DON'T START DOING IT ESPECIALLY AT HOME (WHERE OUR SUPPORT IS QUITE FRANKLY *****) I CAN PROMISE YOU WE WON'T BE GOING ANYWHERE SO INSTEAD OF WHINGING THAT'S TRY SUPPORTING FOR ONCE !!!!!!!

Advert

On the flip side. What about the reality of next season if we don't go up when there will be very few season tickets sold, investment will be less than there would otherwise have been, living beyond our means. We are already going to make a small loss this season according to PW so the new dawn may be a little darker than it was meant to be.

I take it you didn't go to Bristol? I on the other hand did. All that to get called an idiot and watch griff give the ball away at every opportunity he got. Something needs to change!

Yes Arthur I miss 1 measly game and you all give the manager a good roasting and all hell breaks loose:rolleyes:

I take it you didn't go to Bristol? I on the other hand did. All that to get called an idiot and watch griff give the ball away at every opportunity he got. Something needs to change!

Arthur

I didn't go but listened and it sounded as poor as the dross I've watched in recent weeks.

Something is fundamentally wrong internally, I am tired of Adams whinging, he's never happy.

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Something needs to change otherwise the consequences financially for next season are drastic.

I can't believe Grif is the same player who was player of the year for us not so long ago, whaton earth has happened to him?

The last thing I'd call anyone travelling to Bristol is an idiot - not in the context Adams defines it anyway:(

We are third in the league and have new owners willing to spend a quid or two I can think of a fair few clubs who would love to be in that position. Yes I am fully aware that the last month or so has been proper poo and no doubt some of the reasons for that will come out in the fullness of time (personally I think it's over the contract negotiations some players have been offered good new deals some haven't and don't like it) As for Mickey and his outbursts I must say I can't say as I blame him, I heard some of that crap that was thrown at them on Tuesday and how anyone expects their team to do their best when being abused is beyond me ( I know it's self prophesising the team plays bad they get abuse which then makes them play worse but the circle needs to be broken.).

As for the Burge incident I find it inconceivable that the manager with all of his experience will lie directly to the press however I do believe that a young player a bit ****** off with not being offered/his new deal would behave in this manner (no player no matter how good is better than our club discipline is down to MA).

I for one cannot believe that fans are calling for MA to be sacked you must have lost your minds we are 3rd for gods sake and I don't remember anyone promising promotion this season.

HOW ABOUT WE GET BEHIND THE TEAM AND MANAGER STARTING THIS WEEK AT YORK BECAUSE IF WE DON'T START DOING IT ESPECIALLY AT HOME (WHERE OUR SUPPORT IS QUITE FRANKLY *****) I CAN PROMISE YOU WE WON'T BE GOING ANYWHERE SO INSTEAD OF WHINGING THAT'S TRY SUPPORTING FOR ONCE !!!!!!!

On the flip side. What about the reality of next season if we don't go up when there will be very few season tickets sold, investment will be less than there would otherwise have been, living beyond our means. We are already going to make a small loss this season according to PW so the new dawn may be a little darker than it was meant to be.

Ifs, buts and maybes.

Arthur

I didn't go but listened and it sounded as poor as the dross I've watched in recent weeks.

Something is fundamentally wrong internally, I am tired of Adams whinging, he's never happy.

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Something needs to change otherwise the consequences financially for next season are drastic.

I can't believe Grif is the same player who was player of the year for us not so long ago, whaton earth has happened to him?

The last thing I'd call anyone travelling to Bristol is an idiot - not in the context Adams defines it anyway:(

The worrying thing about it all is that I don't know what he can do to stop the rot. We look clueless at the back and going forward. Even if we went back to same team that we had at the start of the season, I can't see it improving because of how terrible the wingers have been and pope looks like he did last season.

So you were one of those shouting abuse at Micky???

No you pleb. I was one of the 200 odd that actually turned up to support the team!

Well I'd say you were an idiot if you thought Micky was referring to all 200 fans. He was referring to the fans who shouted abuse at him.

Archived