onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New feature - post ratings

robf

I'm pleased to announce that OVF has a post ratings feature which will enable you to rate other people's posts.

It shows on the right-hand side of posts.

This feature is for registered users only and guests cannot rate posts.

If you are a guest please consider registering for OVF which will enable you to post messages and rate those posted by others.

Advert

Is the going be available for the app version for andriod/ Iphone or is it just for the website version Rob?

Good feature either way.

It's too early to say. Currently, this is only supported on the main, desktop site (i.e. not mobile and not the app) but if I can get them to work on there then there's no reason why it can't be across the board.

Another note - if this new feature slows the site down (on first look it isn't) then it will be removed as I prefer site speed over features.

Rob

Should have a "Like" button like on facebook. Would make it better than people quoting and saying "i agree" ...

Just a thought :)

Erm, isn't this the same as a "Like" button?

If you like a post you click on the Thumbs Up (rather than "Like") button...

The added advantage is this has the opposite (Thumbs down) wheras Facebook doesn't have a "Not like" option...

;)

Guest TommyMac
This is good but am i the only one whos getting a scroll bar on every post? :S

Same here; even a one line post has a scroll bar. Very annoying :mad:

Archived