onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bill Bell and his White Charger!!

davo80

Bell should only be allowed to return if he personally completes all the remaining work on the Lorne Street stand, and although I will bring him cups of tea, he must supply his own buscuits and axe.

Belly wont return

If MOLD end up back in any, way shape or form I'll be riding off in the sunset from VP for good

Advert

I can't help but feel that any attempt to gain control by Bill Bell, is based on a sense of "if Peter Coates can go back and be successfeul, then so can I" in attempt to relive the old days. The problem with that is, Coates has been a tiny weenie bit more successful in the last 20 years!

Belly did some things that were not exactly brilliant but at the end of the day, he did oversee our most successful period ever. I think that he should take pride in that and keep his hands clean; there is no need for a man of his wealth and years to get back on the horse- especially if, as mentioned above, his wife is unwell.

(That's my polite way of saying thanks, but no thanks)

Regardless of that, I cannot se him being interested any longer. He has been rejected twice and continues to be derided by halfwits. Why should he bail the club out? In his situation, I wouldn't
Exactly Simon. Then we have Bratt saying a week or two ago that he wished that Mo had got in at the last EGM!!!!. Hello Bratt he would have done but for you and your board's underhand tactics regarding Robert Lee

Exactly Simon. Then we have Bratt saying a week or two ago that he wished that Mo had got in at the last EGM!!!!. Hello Bratt he would have done but for you and your board's underhand tactics regarding Robert Lee

I read about that quote from Bratt on here and it can't be true, for two reasosn:

1- He can't be that stupid

2- Who would bother to ask him what he thought in the first place!!!

I read about that quote from Bratt on here and it can't be true, for two reasosn:

1- He can't be that stupid

2- Who would bother to ask him what he thought in the first place!!!

I believe the person who told me and in answer to your two questions Yukon:

1 Oh yes he is that stupid. The man has proved beyond any reasonable doubt that he is both a liar and also totally deluded.

2 Bratty doesn't wait to be asked he tells everyone. On the question of Mo surely the way things panned out it would have be better for everyone if Mo had stepped in after the EGM. There would have been no Administration, there would have been no Miller and Deakin, the shareholders would still be holding their shares and who knows we may have got promoted last season without any points deductions and a couple of decent signings?.

It is important that whoever plan b is made up of is allowed peace and quiet to move forward if they become known. We don't want a pile of Port Vale fans behaving like screaming women at a Take That concert.

You mean like right now!?!

Archived