onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Promotion Or A New Board??

Tosh

Promotion under V2001 will just result in immediate relegation and humiliation....but don't for a moment think the true fans who want

regime change and a future for Port Vale don't want promotion but

in terms of the big picture the most important thing is that the shareholders who own the club get to decide on this once in a lifetime record 5 million investment and want a club that is run professionally and is capable of real progress and Championship football.....too miss out on record investment

and simply get embarrased in league 1 before relegation is small consolation.

Advert

New board. The long term future of the club is key! Promotion under this board..then what? We would not maintain league 1 status with this inept board at the helm. I'm more concerned with the next 5-10 years plus. No guarantee with Mo, but absolutely no chance of any long term success with Bratt, Jackson and co. Starve em out!!!

What a sad, sad state of affairs when it's a matter of debate for fans whether you want to go up or not. Here's an even harder one. EGM backs board, starve 'em out succeeds in bankrupting the club and we have no club left to support. I dunno, except I wish I supported a different team...

Dear All,

It is within the gift of the Board to allow both - promotion and a transfer of majority interest to Mo.

I have always said we would prefer to inherit a team in Div 1 in terms of our investment and business model. This would be a win win for all Vale fans - whether for or against the bid.

It is tragic the Board have allowed a situation such as this to occur whereby fans are effectively being forced to chose between promotion and the take-over. If I were not so cynical I would surmise the motive is to paint Mo as the bad guy in all of this...

Kind Regards.

Promotion.... With Crawley coming up and Plymouth coming down, next season will be just as hard as this one...

And that is one of the most frightening indictments of V2001s reign of terror: we've gotta get up this season cos we're frightened of playing Crawley ****ing Town.

ovf has become predictable and boring ,with topics like this. I'm finished with it. There are so many idiots on here these days that it has become a joke. Long live Port Vale Football Club.May we always win, and may we always strive for promotion. Port Vale forever.

ovf has become predictable and boring ,with topics like this. I'm finished with it. There are so many idiots on here these days that it has become a joke. Long live Port Vale Football Club.May we always win, and may we always strive for promotion. Port Vale forever.

Amen to that.

What would you prefer, promotion this season which in my opinion would give the present board the lifeline they need or another season in league two and a new board with money and fresh ideas?

Promotion for me.... the ultimate goal for all football FANS should be success on the pitch,what goes on off the pitch should come second.

Thought it was a fair question considering the bigger picture and what's going on, I along with many other long standing and loyal fans are turning their backs on the club, well no, not the club, the useless c unts that are ruining our club!!

I give up....I'm finished with it too!!

Traa!===

Guest TommyMac

Without a doubt a new board.

The playing side needs significant investment to compete in league 2 next year let alone league one. The current board simply cannot provide those funds.

A new board, investment, and a promotion campaign from league two or a relegation fight in front of 3000 crowds in league one?

Archived