onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

2 minutes ago, jeffers said:

So Alfie, Ollie & Chissy just stopped by off the M6 to see if there was any jobs going. Unbelievable. 🙈

Alfie and Ollie have gone. They haven’t stopped off at the M6, they have driven off the slip road and off towards the M5/M1 respectively 

Advert

4 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Are you currently serving time in prison? With made up numbers like that you are definitely a fraud

You see Brian this is why everyone thinks you’re a <ovf censored>. Once you’d been caught out by stats a sensible, reasonably educated person would respond along the lines of: ‘really? I honestly didn’t realise Loft has made so many appearances and I certainly wouldn’t have thought he’s made less than Uche’.

How easy would that have been? An answer like that may even garner you a little respect. But no, Bri can never be wrong, and you respond with your best Donald Trump reply. 
Oh well there’s no use knocking when there’s obviously no one home.

Enjoy your evening Bri and try not to get a chapped chin.

1 minute ago, Wozza4England said:

You see Brian this is why everyone thinks you’re a <ovf censored>. Once you’d been caught out by stats a sensible, reasonably educated person would respond along the lines of: ‘really? I honestly didn’t realise Loft has made so many appearances and I certainly wouldn’t have thought he’s made less than Uche’.

How easy would that have been? An answer like that may even garner you a little respect. But no, Bri can never be wrong, and you respond with your best Donald Trump reply. 
Oh well there’s no use knocking when there’s obviously no one home.

Enjoy your evening Bri and try not to get a chapped chin.

The thing is Wozza or whatever your name is which quite frankly no one cares who you are, you have not backed any stats up. You just wrote down some random numbers whilst serving your maths detention after class today

• Haha 2

Just now, Brian Johnson said:

The thing is Wozza or whatever your name is which quite frankly no one cares who you are, you have not backed any stats up. You just wrote down some random numbers whilst serving your maths detention after class today

Research Bri. Look it up

Suppose they're offering him more money, and also the chance to live in and around the London area which will always be appealing. It is what it is. It's a shame for us as we've got him fit and he was starting to have a positive effect on the team. But let's see who we're seemingly signing tomorrow. And while Loft is our only recognised striker currently, I'm happy to forget the last X number of weeks and throw full support behind him if he starts to feature more. A goal from him this weekend is all we want, and I'm pretty sure he wants that too.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JRC said:

At least one striker will be on loan you would expect. Uche is ours to sell and Crosby said he's at the club today, so doubtful he's in the final stages of reaching an agreement.  I can't imagine they'll let him move unless we get a replacement at the same time. 

I wouldn't want uche to go at all. He receives the ball extremely well in the middle to top third from a keeper who is known for having good distribution of the ball. In other words it saves a lot of messing about at the back and creates chances high up the pitch. It also makes ripleys distribution more useful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

And while Loft is our only recognised striker currently, I'm happy to forget the last X number of weeks and throw full support behind him if he starts to feature more. A goal from him this weekend is all we want, and I'm pretty sure he wants that too.

Nice one valiiant, probs your most balanced post ever 😍. I couldn't agree more 👍👍 brilliant post, willing to give the lad a chance 👏👏👏

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Nope , uche is a goal threat and unfortunately Mr Loft isn't , imo 

Level on goals. Loft needs time to cook. I know alot of people will think I'm mad but I think seeing little things on the pitch he could be a good player. He needs time. Like other players in the squad that last season many fans hated and now don't but seem to like.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

A bit underwhelming….

Just scored 16 goals in 20 games at swindon, albeit in the league below but he knows where the net is. I wouldn't mind him coming in to replace uche even if they are different types of players 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 6