onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Praise & Grumble tonight

Valiant Haze

I was ready to scream, but the thing that stood out for me, was that the two callers supporting the board were not season ticket holders. One went occasionally and one works for the club. ANd the nonsense they spouted was typical of the board supporters.

Advert

I was ready to scream, but the thing that stood out for me, was that the two callers supporting the board were not season ticket holders. One went occasionally and one works for the club. ANd the nonsense they spouted was typical of the board supporters.

How much of what they said could be backed up with fact's?

can i just distance myself from this"steward" ken,i havent a clue who he is by the way,but sounds abit of a wand!

Surely he must be aware...that the club havent even bought our coats...the coat us fire stewards wear are bought by a sponsor!..that tells a story surely for him?

I know another steward who tells people of his friends/family not sure which,but anyway,of there dealings with mo,saying he lost them money blah blah,and hes been a vale fan for 40 odd yrs and wont be coming if mos in charge...BUT when i countered and said..ok...well how well are v2001 doing..he says yeah i know crap! ...then i told him about bratt going court to answer mis selling insurance...and judge called bratt a liar!...but like mo no charges made,he replies....well all i know is about mo...as if its ok for bratt do what he wants.

Think some people live in this co****...that whatever you say and prove to them...they still will not listen.

Think mo will have to prove himself instantly to these people.

Personally id like to bang there heads together...as my pet hate..is negative people...who just wont listen,or wont think theres another way of doing things.

I and mass majority of stewards i talk to want the board OUT.

can i just distance myself from this"steward" ken,i havent a clue who he is by the way,but sounds abit of a wand!

Surely he must be aware...that the club havent even bought our coats...the coat us fire stewards wear are bought by a sponsor!..that tells a story surely for him?

I know another steward who tells people of his friends/family not sure which,but anyway,of there dealings with mo,saying he lost them money blah blah,and hes been a vale fan for 40 odd yrs and wont be coming if mos in charge...BUT when i countered and said..ok...well how well are v2001 doing..he says yeah i know crap! ...then i told him about bratt going court to answer mis selling insurance...and judge called bratt a liar!...but like mo no charges made,he replies....well all i know is about mo...as if its ok for bratt do what he wants.

Think some people live in this co****...that whatever you say and prove to them...they still will not listen.

Think mo will have to prove himself instantly to these people.

Personally id like to bang there heads together...as my pet hate..is negative people...who just wont listen,or wont think theres another way of doing things.

I and mass majority of stewards i talk to want the board OUT.

The steward was called Adrian.

" Bill Bratt has done a fantastic job to get us where we are. I know that Bill himself is going to finish off the stand next season, he's trying to get the market back so some money can then be pumped in "

Dear God

didnt bb also say the stand would be finished what like 5years ago now?? how long exactly isit now since is was started? i dread to think

--edit--

pratt did maybe do a decent job when he first come in and try steady the club out but now hes out of ideas out of cash and the club is quickly heading for the cleaners

sorry been a long day....meant adrian!! still dont know him.

I think 'Adrian' has been used a few times in pro board propaganda. I don't think that particular person exists, I have tried to meet an 'Adrian', he refused point blank on every account, why is that?

The scary thing with Bratt is that he actually thinks he's doing a good job.

Be it pride or stupidity, he thinks he is the only man to do the job.

It will not end well for Vale under his tenure, I'm sorry Bill but you are massively doing more harm than good and you have to go. You have no ideas or ambition, and your constant lying and amateurish behaviour has made your postion untenable.

If you have anything about you, you will leave now before you and the rest of the board make things any worse.

In the past he has hinted that he don't trust anyone else to do the job.

So is he saying that he cant trust the people who are alongside him on the board?

Bill why bother with the seats in the Lorne St stand there is not going to many people coming next season if you are in charge. The Lorne Street Stand should have been finished years ago. Teams like Chesterfield and Shrewsbury have built whole stadiums in before we can even put a row of seats in.

The Lorne Street is just an embarrassment really. It has now got past the stage where other teams take the ****, as it's just become part of our identity. It needs finishing ASAP. I don't think it will take many ££ to put the seats in. Then then it only needs a few finishing touches.

The biggest issue will no doubt finding a new home for the club shop. I still cannot fathom out why on earth they ever placed the club shop in the middle of the concourse.

The shop needs re building on the Hamil Road car park, right next to the road to generate some passing trade. They should also build it with suitable marketing space to promote things such as shirts, games, non-footballing events, season tickets etc.

Just gotta laugh at this thread, its like a thousand before..

Round and round and round and round and........... "As we were"...

Its like a python sketch..

Apart from that...No comment at all.. Happy days..:D

You're really a bit silly and pathetic aren't you?

Just gotta laugh at this thread, its like a thousand before..

Round and round and round and round and........... "As we were"...

Its like a python sketch..

Apart from that...No comment at all.. Happy days..:D

You come on here and say................................................................... NOTHING===

Ok then, to carry on the Pythonesque approach...

Well by happy days i mean, according to Mike "Newtons law" we were going to be in administration by November then Mo came along and said Xmas,,,no Jan,,,,no Feb,,,,no i mean March...Well its April now !!....

And personally i hate those damn floodlights, right poor they are, the wattage just isnt sufficient, cant see any B & G scarfs at all, Bratts fault, i heard he turned down the brightness purely for that reason..:D

Archived