onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Praise & Grumble tonight

Valiant Haze

Advert

Please, dear god...how do we get through to these ****ing <ovf censored> on P&G. Non of them mention any facts, all rumours about Mo, Bills putting the seats in the Lorne Street, and some 'stuff'. Great...some 'stuff'...The boards plan...some 'stuff'.

Instead of moaning on here why didnt you all go on and rubbish the two idiots. They couldn't even put a sentence together never mind talk any sense. 'Mr Bratts done a good job', 'Oh I havent got a season ticket cos I'm a steward'. Give me strength.

Ken from Barlaston what a walley 'Its black & Amber not black & gold'. People like them should be allowed to use a phone.

I may post some of the " highlights " from Adrian the steward and Ken the supporter of 67 years, but first off, I'm going to go into a quiet room and SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!

Ill join you....the worrying thing is, these people come on the radio, say all this nonsense and all the people who do not understand the situation and the facts probably agree

=========

Adrian the steward... something like .....

" I think Mo Chaudry is not the right man, because I've heard that he's going to buy the Vale, then sell it and rent the ground back "

Sandoz replied saying that " rumour " can be stopped because Mo has been asked and has answered this question and Sandoz has been witness to it.

Then, Adrian the steward said " well, i don't agree with this animal stuff being sent to directors wives and i don't think Mo or his group should be condoning that ".................

Sighhhhhh

" Bill Bratt has done a fantastic job to get us where we are. I know that Bill himself is going to finish off the stand next season, he's trying to get the market back so some money can then be pumped in "

Dear God

Didn't listen to it, too tired to be bothered about the propaganda team on RS.

I suppose you could guess these people without a clue are let through to cause controversy, and get more people calling in.

" Bill Bratt has done a fantastic job to get us where we are. I know that Bill himself is going to finish off the stand next season, he's trying to get the market back so some money can then be pumped in "

:ohmy::ohmy::doh::doh::doh:

Adrian.

If that is the case and he has done such a fantastic job,then why do the accounts not show that he is doing such a fantastic job?

Finish the stand off?

What with,the club is losing money as it is.It now has the council loan to add to the bills to be paid.People are refusing to buy Season ticket's,Pay for their box that they would normally have for the season.So just where is the money coming from to pay to have the stand finished off.Once finished who is going to sit in it?

Trying to get the market back?

He's also been trying to get the investment that HE wants for the club.

Another classic from that steward was:- bill bratt is doing a brilliant job then in the next sentence he's saying robbie shouldn't have to keep putting money in who would want to keep putting money into a football club that keeps chucking money away! You couldn't make it up!!

Archived