onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will You Ever Trust An Owner Again?

Memphis

I think it's fair to say that one of V2001/MOLD's lasting legacies is the amount of distrust amongst supporters.

We've seen in the past 24 hours how, on the basis of a newspaper headline, Mr Ryder is being pulled to pieces, and he has not yet gained control.

I think it's also fair to say that had Mr Chaudry have had his bid accepted, he would have been even more under the microscope.

So, the question is simple, will you ever trust another owner of PVFC, or will everybody that comes into the club from now on be judged by the standards of V2001 and MOLD?

Advert

i just want it like the old days when we knew jack**** and just went watch the footie, but times move on and with the tinternet age at full pelt anyone with any position which puts themselves in the public eye will throw themselves open to scrutiny from webmongs like us, social networking has it's benifits but there is always summet which could come and bite your backside

but to answer your question whoever is in control of the club will be judged by their actions by me and up to yet mr ryder has done nothing to make me trust or mistrust him in anyway, if whoever is in control screws up they will be let know in no uncertain terms by the supporters anyway ala V2001, belly before, and jim lloyd before that

but i also agree in some the legacy of V2001 and it's very public demise will leave a bitter taste of mistrust

it's a massive task for the club as a whole to get over this

I think it's fair to say that one of V2001/MOLD's lasting legacies is the amount of distrust amongst supporters.

We've seen in the past 24 hours how, on the basis of a newspaper headline, Mr Ryder is being pulled to pieces, and he has not yet gained control.

I think it's also fair to say that had Mr Chaudry have had his bid accepted, he would have been even more under the microscope.

So, the question is simple, will you ever trust another owner of PVFC, or will everybody that comes into the club from now on be judged by the standards of V2001 and MOLD?

not a chance after V2001 and MOLD.........

None of us have any reason not to trust Mr Ryder at present so i personally do trust him until he gives me reason not to.As for what was written in the Sentinel last night,do you really believe everything you read in the paper,local or otherwise?

I have to say that in the world of football it is difficult to trust anyone. However there is the tendency in our media to start the character assasignation of anyone who puts their money into a venture or has a particular opinion. I know sweet FA about Keith Ryder but his first impressions have been favourable in my opinion. After all, the sentinel is a mighty honest and trustworthy journal isn't it! Just like Radio Stoke can be trusted to voice a fair cross section of views!!

This is the situation we are in so until it is proved otherwise I HAVE to believe in Keith Ryder.

I think one of the main problems is, because of the distrust caused by MOLD and V2001, some people have become too worked up about openness and transparency. I agree that it's important, but I think because everyone has become so conscious of future dodgy goings on they'll expect to be told more than they're realistically going to find out.

Archived