onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Watch vale v oxford for £10??

valiant demon

Just a suggestion!

If Mr Ryder gets giving the green light at the cva meeting wouldn't it be nice of him to slash the admission to near on half price for this match, just has a kind of reward for all the suffering we've endured. I know he played no part in the misery but at least this gesture would show the fans he cares, plus what difference will 1 game make.

Imagine the atmosphere seeing as its oxford as well and before anyone says police costs will go up thats rubbish because even if there's only 5000 there we'll be feeling the full force of the staffs police and them brutal oxford thug coppers.

I just think it would be a nice finish to a terrible if not worst season ever. If they did put on a show we could all start dreaming of a positive future down vale park as we watch yet another England failure over the summer :yes:

Advert

If Mr Ryder gets the CVA accepted it's still nowhere near his club or his decision. It is still being run by the administrators who need to get as much Money and not numbers in and will not be keen on experimenting on gate prices

Whatever the price Oxford will bring about 2000 if they're going for the play-offs. I'd make it it a tenner for just Vale fans and try get 7000 Vale fans in. This could happen if it's advertised properly (start of a new era, etc...)

I would keep the normal price and make some money if we can.

Wrong match to do it, as there is always a decent crowd at the final home game anyway and people forget grand gestures. Much better to do it for the first midweek game against non-attractive (and that means about any of 17 teams) opposition next season.

I doubt there will be a decent gate this season from a home fan point of view. I'm not sure why we'd expect one tbh?

I doubt there will be a decent gate this season from a home fan point of view. I'm not sure why we'd expect one tbh?

I think it will be fairly reasonable. People will surely want to thank the players and coaching staff for what they've had to put up with this season.

Would be a great statement to KR also as this (all being well) will be his first official game as Chairman.

Archived