onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

To fans who are sceptical of change in the boardroom

1977Valiant

I recently had a conversation with a fellow Vale fan who after all that has been said and written about v2001 is still sceptical about supporting the B&G campaign, Mo Chaudry or the starve em' out campaign.

I asked him one simple question: Are you happy seeing YOUR club constantly floundering in League 2..?

His answer of course was No.

So I asked him another question: Comparing Vales facilities and fan base with other clubs in League 2, 1 and the Championship, which division do you believe Vale should be playing in...? Realistically which league would you like to see Vale playing in..?

His answer to both these questions were the Championship.

I then asked him: Under the control of v2001 we have been on a constant downward spiral so do you honestly believe that v2001 can turn the current decline around and guide us into the Championship..?

His answer to this was No

So I asked him one last question: If you dont think v2001 can take us any further then why don't you support Mo Chaudry, B&G or the Starve em' out campaign..?

His answer was I don't know.

To me it seems that the problem is there are a few people who no longer support v2001 but seem scared of change and are not confident of the work B&G, stave em' out or Mo Chaudy is doing.

We need to change theire minds.

since my converation the vale fan I was talking to has since signed up to Starve em' out..!

Advert

I recently had a conversation with a fellow Vale fan who after all that has been said and written about v2001 is still sceptical about supporting the B&G campaign, Mo Chaudry or the starve em' out campaign.

I asked him one simple question: Are you happy seeing YOUR club constantly floundering in League 2..?

So I asked him another question: Comparing Vales facilities and fan base with other clubs in League 2, 1 and the Championship, which division do you believe Vale should be playing in...? Realistically which league would you like to see Vale playing in..?

I then asked him: Under the control of v2001 we have been on a constant downward spiral so do you honestly believe that v2001 can turn the current decline around and guide us into the Championship..?

So I asked him one last question: If you dont think v2001 can take us any further then why don't you support Mo Chaudry, B&G or the Starve em' out campaign..?

To me it seems that there are a few people who no l

Good question's that should produce interesting answer's/results when asked to anti Mo,anti B&G people.Will they put forward any interesting alternative's?

indeed i had too. seriously though, no1 gives a **** about what your mate thinks. i dno why people get so into all this crap. its just repitive boring old drivvle just re-written by a different person.

Facts: v2001 are in charge of the club and mo isnt.

get over it.

"I don't know" speaks volumes.

Needs to read up on Mo's plan to see why he's right for the Vale, and also realise that at this moment in time, there is no real alternative. Texans: Gone. Newton: Gone. Harlequin: Fairytale.

If even then he can't bring himself to accept the virtues in B&G, Starve 'Em Out and Mo's bid, then he only has himself to blame IMO.

indeed i had too. seriously though, no1 gives a **** about what your mate thinks. i dno why people get so into all this crap. its just repitive boring old drivvle just re-written by a different person.

Facts: v2001 are in charge of the club and mo isnt.

get over it.

If this post is directed at me.I do not know the person that started the thread so hardly a mate.

Im one of those type of supporters, i want to believe in MC's bid but im a firm believer that if something sounds to good to be true then its because it usually is.

MC hasnt become a millionaire by wasting his cash, whatever he puts in VP, he will take out one way or the other either through player sales or other forms, he isnt just "giving" his cash freely no matter what he says.

Ive also seen in the past his complete disregard for what the people of S-o-T want in relation to the Dimensions fiasco, i was close to elements relating to that as a then member of s-o-t cc leisure team.

I also dislike how he is portraying himself as a man of the people with his scarf waving and public slanging with the board, that in my book makes him equally as unprofessional as the board.

Hes won many supporters, how many will he give time of day to IF (not when) he gets in?? not a one, he wont want to know fans once hes got in as he aint got time for us.

Im sceptical and yes v2001's time is up but where MC is concerned theres a niggling undercurrent of doubt for me surrounding the man and his bid.

Make no mistake, id love to be proved wrong, and will have no problem eating humble pie if im proved wrong.

I hear about alleged managers his team has sounded out, not a one impreses me for the level we are currently at...we need someone in the mould of Adams not another big time charlie who is full of championship stuff but nothing for the lower leagues.

To me it seems that the problem is there are a few people who no longer support v2001 but seem scared of change and are not confident of the work B&G, stave em' out or Mo Chaudy is doing.

We need to change theire minds.

since my converation the vale fan I was talking to has since signed up to Starve em' out..!

complete waste of bandwidth

I disagree. I have posted this as when I had the converssation I was just curious as to why this fan in question did not want or was against change.

It became quite apparent that he was not in favour of v2001 but either did not know enough about Mo's bid, B&G or the reason behind starve em' out.

Like I said after our conversation he has now signed up to Starve em' out as it made him realise that he was unhappy with what is going on at his club and the only way forward is to help to do somthing about it.

I made this post not to try and change peoples opinions but as to find out the reason's why some poeple are still against change, because almost every vale fan I know would like us to return to the Championship and under this board it aint going to happen ever..!

of course its not to you, you don't have any mates, havn't moved from that armchair of yours

Speaks the little spotty kid who travels away to play for Portly then drives home miles but cannot be arsed to watch the Vale.....:rolleyes: And puts his little Stoke snippets in and no one even finds his attempted wind up funny.

Archived