onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

To fans who are sceptical of change in the boardroom

1977Valiant

what a bell.end

so because someone has a different opinion to others they get flamed. nice one.

jimmy you really are a massiver cunter arnt you. :yes:

its up to me what i want to do :)

What a horrible little person you are and you have a dirty mouth too. Sounds like you think you are really somebody, a real bad boy. I have eaten and **** bigger ones than you son, must be past your bedtime by now so scuttle of theres a good boy!!!!

:boring::boring::boring:

Advert

tbh there isn't much i can do to help the club in any way. we are afloat, we are still running and can watch Vale, im happy.

There is plenty you can do,just as the B&G are trying to do.===

We are afloat.......Well the boat has a b****y big hole in it and it will sink and when it does will you feel guilty and think I wish I had done more? ===

What a horrible little person you are and you have a dirty mouth too. Sounds like you think you are really somebody, a real bad boy. I have eaten and **** bigger ones than you son, must be past your bedtime by now so scuttle of theres a good boy!!!!

:boring::boring::boring:

not at all, obviously have rose tinted glasses on :yes:

There is plenty you can do,just as the B&G are trying to do.===

We are afloat.......Well the boat has a b****y big hole in it and it will sink and when it does will you feel guilty and think I wish I had done more? ===

i support the B&G campaign and i know the people who started it personally.

None of us know for sure whether mo is right for the club, but i think why people are so angry with the board is the lack of communication with mo. IF the board came out and said we are turning down mo's bid because of x,y and z then fair enough i think people could accept that. But the reasons for turning them down have to be valid not this " the bank wont work with him " rubbish, proper valid reasons. However after 4 months they have still not come up with anything and thats the problem, this has resulted in fights between our own fans at games, verbal abuse, racial abuse and general anger you can feel the tension its not nice to be a vale fan at the minute and the sooner this comes to an end the better. I went to the game today with my grandad who is 65 years old and been going vale since he was 5 years old on leaving the ground he turned to me and said " us vale fans deserve better than this son another packed away end and a club with no ambition im tired of this, thats it for me " very very very sad imo. Bill and your board please please do the right thing its not just your club your messing around with, its been a part of my grandads life for over half a century and he his at the end of his tether with it, and i know of many people who feel the same. MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE :(

Im one of those type of supporters, i want to believe in MC's bid but im a firm believer that if something sounds to good to be true then its because it usually is.

MC hasnt become a millionaire by wasting his cash, whatever he puts in VP, he will take out one way or the other either through player sales or other forms, he isnt just "giving" his cash freely no matter what he says.

Ive also seen in the past his complete disregard for what the people of S-o-T want in relation to the Dimensions fiasco, i was close to elements relating to that as a then member of s-o-t cc leisure team.

I also dislike how he is portraying himself as a man of the people with his scarf waving and public slanging with the board, that in my book makes him equally as unprofessional as the board.

Hes won many supporters, how many will he give time of day to IF (not when) he gets in?? not a one, he wont want to know fans once hes got in as he aint got time for us.

Im sceptical and yes v2001's time is up but where MC is concerned theres a niggling undercurrent of doubt for me surrounding the man and his bid.

Make no mistake, id love to be proved wrong, and will have no problem eating humble pie if im proved wrong.

I hear about alleged managers his team has sounded out, not a one impreses me for the level we are currently at...we need someone in the mould of Adams not another big time charlie who is full of championship stuff but nothing for the lower leagues.

The simple thing is, its Mo or V2001, who is likely to perform better going forward? the answer is simple. If Mo f***s up he still won't make as much of a mess of it as these cretins and they are as guilty as anyone of taking out more than they have put in. Just how will Mo, or anyone for that matter, take money put of a loss making business? Surely it would have to be profitable before that could happen and if it is fair do's. As for players sales that wouldn't raise much so you can discount it. I hear this that and the other about Dimensions but after hearing a version of the events and the fact no action was taken against anyone, how is that relevant? Mo has a business plan, the drive and the cash to put it all into place, V2001 posssess nothing other than hope and prayers.

None of us know for sure whether mo is right for the club, but i think why people are so angry with the board is the lack of communication with mo. IF the board came out and said we are turning down mo's bid because of x,y and z then fair enough i think people could accept that. But the reasons for turning them down have to be valid not this " the bank wont work with him " rubbish, proper valid reasons. However after 4 months they have still not come up with anything and thats the problem, this has resulted in fights between our own fans at games, verbal abuse, racial abuse and general anger you can feel the tension its not nice to be a vale fan at the minute and the sooner this comes to an end the better. I went to the game today with my grandad who is 65 years old and been going vale since he was 5 years old on leaving the ground he turned to me and said " us vale fans deserve better than this son another packed away end and a club with no ambition im tired of this, thats it for me " very very very sad imo. Bill and your board please please do the right thing its not just your club your messing around with, its been a part of my grandads life for over half a century and he his at the end of his tether with it, and i know of many people who feel the same. MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE :(

Very true mate, great post. How many times have Chesterfield taken that many away this season, when have they ever brought that many to Vale? Answer never yet who had the better team on the pitch? It is about time the board backers asked themselves are they happy to accept such mediocrity and lack of ambition. Just think what sort of a club we could be with ambition and financial backing, Chesterfield are Minnows in comparison.

Very true mate, great post. How many times have Chesterfield taken that many away this season, when have they ever brought that many to Vale? Answer never yet who had the better team on the pitch? It is about time the board backers asked themselves are they happy to accept such mediocrity and lack of ambition. Just think what sort of a club we could be with ambition and financial backing, Chesterfield are Minnows in comparison.

Think its been said before but here goes approx 130k has been slashed off the wage bill this year, c'field had two players on the pitch today who adams told me he was desperate to sign davies and whittaker now the 130k would probably have covered there wages add there goals to our team we would have all but been promoted by now. Cheers bill ===

The simple thing is, its Mo or V2001, who is likely to perform better going forward? the answer is simple. If Mo f***s up he still won't make as much of a mess of it as these cretins and they are as guilty as anyone of taking out more than they have put in. Just how will Mo, or anyone for that matter, take money put of a loss making business? Surely it would have to be profitable before that could happen and if it is fair do's. As for players sales that wouldn't raise much so you can discount it. I hear this that and the other about Dimensions but after hearing a version of the events and the fact no action was taken against anyone, how is that relevant? Mo has a business plan, the drive and the cash to put it all into place, V2001 posssess nothing other than hope and prayers.

Tim i respect and enjoy reading your views. It does indeed seem that MC is the only name left in town after the rest have been run by v2001.

Maybe i should take a leap of faith and back MC, we have to back someone sooner or later or there will be no club.

I really genuinely want to buy into his vision, i just would prefer a few more clear assurances surrounding various areas.

As ive said previously the managers position is one.

Assurances VP stays with the club and the two are not separated.

Assurances relating to him maintaining affordable ST prices (current prices are good, whatever you think of the board)

Imhoping lay my hands on one of these glossy brochures hes had done, maybe that will convince me...

Tim i respect and enjoy reading your views. It does indeed seem that MC is the only name left in town after the rest have been run by v2001.

Maybe i should take a leap of faith and back MC, we have to back someone sooner or later or there will be no club.

I really genuinely want to buy into his vision, i just would prefer a few more clear assurances surrounding various areas.

As ive said previously the managers position is one.

Assurances VP stays with the club and the two are not separated.

Assurances relating to him maintaining affordable ST prices (current prices are good, whatever you think of the board)

Imhoping lay my hands on one of these glossy brochures hes had done, maybe that will convince me...

Lets face it, anyone new will always come with worries and uncertainty, these are the factors associated with change. Re your concerns;

1. Mo is employing experienced football people, the calibre of manager LB was mentioning are far and away better than what we are used to.

2. MC has aready assured us that is the intention and that the two won't be seperated. in any case before they can be seperated Mo would have to repay £2 miilion of council debt and £1 million pound of othert debt, hardly cheap land. What would be so bad as g=haing a new ground al a Chesterfield?

3. Pricing, i am sure Mo, more than anyone, is sure of what pricing structure will be succesful in S-O-T.

Archived