onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Go to the matches

Swedish Valiant

This season is over some more points so we dont go down to Conference but in reality its over. But the player need a lot of support now, we most give them the strong feeling we have of our club, let them feel of strong our fans feeling is for this club. If it is 5500 on a match that in reality dosent mater its start som feeling for the players. If they stay next season we have something to built on.

I shall go with good example so I travell over from Sweden for the match 21th april. Its a lot of hours travell and a lot of money. But it worth it. And for you who leave in Stoke it worth it to go on the rest of all matches this season, Its wortht it for the future.

How long this message was now and a lot of wrong english but I hope that you understand my point

Advert

Is this guy dyslexic??

I'm just kidding!! Yeah SV is very right, we need every penny we can get now, ready for next season!! There's no doubt the attendances will dramatically fall now, but it's important that we continue too support them and avoid relegation (which I have no doubt that we will)

One of the benefits of good support at our remaining games will be that the many players whose contracts are up in the summer will be encouraged.

Whatever you might think about that, it will make Micky's job easier if he wants to keep them.

Good shout SV. I don't think I shall make it. My trip is a bit longer than yours.

Love you all anyway. Love Port Vale speciall! Iam very proud after my campainj shall go to my supporterbar at home now one guy is celebreating 30 years old.( IFK Norrkoping my local team in Sweden) I have a table there who is my. A Port Vale scarf from me over table is making it for a good wiew. Cheers on you guy gays polish swedish or what ever you are SKÅL

This season is over some more points so we dont go down to Conference but in reality its over. But the player need a lot of support now, we most give them the strong feeling we have of our club, let them feel of strong our fans feeling is for this club. If it is 5500 on a match that in reality dosent mater its start som feeling for the players. If they stay next season we have something to built on.

I shall go with good example so I travell over from Sweden for the match 21th april. Its a lot of hours travell and a lot of money. But it worth it. And for you who leave in Stoke it worth it to go on the rest of all matches this season, Its wortht it for the future.

How long this message was now and a lot of wrong english but I hope that you understand my point

Good man!

YOU ROCK! love ya . :wub:

I can' speaky eengleesh eithrr. But e love the VAYuuuuuuuurl!

:yes:

totally agree

the club needs the fans right now, i will be attending alll home games.

we need to show potential owners the club is worth taking on and support the players.

I agree but there is a tremendous amount of apathy amongst Vale supporters right now. Let's face it we have a hardcore support of around 3,500 to 4,300. Pack the Park and SEO were just a fantasy really.

Until the team starts looking like it's going to have some success we won't attract anymore.

Archived