onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale park support.

deep purple

Advert

I've had a season ticket in the Bycars for 15 years and the stand is a disgrace. I won't move because I like the view but we have to contend with filthy seats, awful toilets and the players smashing our seats every time they have shooting practice before a game. Earlier this season Rigg knocked a lady out cold when his misplaced practice shot struck her on the back of the head. And for all this we ask people to fork out £20.50 if they haven't got a season ticket.

I go in the ByCars because I like to sit quietly and shout and clap occassionally. The fans who move at half time in the Railway and who push in, stand up and block views and are generally loud - I want to avoid. Most Port Vale fans I see are like me, and only 10% are wanting what is suggested in this thread. So leave us alone.

That all said the above statement is spot on accurate. The seats are filthy and it shows the complete lack of customer care of the previous board and management that a simple matter like that has persisted for years and that also the toilets are barely fit for purpose.

I like to see the warm up, but you have to concentrate as otherwise you are going get knocked out with one.

I go in the ByCars because I like to sit quietly and shout and clap occassionally. The fans who move at half time in the Railway and who push in, stand up and block views and are generally loud - I want to avoid. Most Port Vale fans I see are like me, and only 10% are wanting what is suggested in this thread. So leave us alone.

That all said the above statement is spot on accurate. The seats are filthy and it shows the complete lack of customer care of the previous board and management that a simple matter like that has persisted for years and that also the toilets are barely fit for purpose.

I like to see the warm up, but you have to concentrate as otherwise you are going get knocked out with one.

It's a football match, not the bleeding ballet. Christ on a bike, you'll be asking everyone to sit down politely with cucumber sandwiches and cups of Earl Gray next, whilst whatching the match with poncey binoculars.

God help us if we ever get the atmosphere back in the Bycars then eh Warren :unsure:

It's a football match, not the bleeding ballet. Christ on a bike, you'll be asking everyone to sit down politely with cucumber sandwiches and cups of Earl Gray next, whilst whatching the match with poncey binoculars.

I'm sure you like knocking older people over. But as I have had a fractured skull I can tell you that I find anyone who invades my personal space highly aggressive and the response is to hit them. That is one reason I don't go in the Railway Paddock anymore because that is exactly what would happen if I did.

I'm sure you like knocking older people over. But as I have had a fractured skull I can tell you that I find anyone who invades my personal space highly aggressive and the response is to hit them. That is one reason I don't go in the Railway Paddock anymore because that is exactly what would happen if I did.

So because I like to stand up, cheer and sing, you think that means I also like to knock over old people? How do you come to that conclusion? That is a really Buddist like response. What would you do if we drew Stoke in the cup and had a capacity crowd? Belt everyone in a 5 seat radius?

I hear the facilities in the Hamil are very good and it seems a shame to waste them on 100 away fans every other week. Maybe stick away fans in the new half of Lorne Street if/when its completed.

What a great idea plenty of room in new half of lorne street stand.

Prbably how you ended up with a fractured skull!

What a great idea plenty of room in new half of lorne street stand.

I'm sorry, but the objective should be attracting home fans back to Vale Park, not pampering a handful of away fans with our best facilities. If they have to walk from their 'coach' to their allocated stand then so be it!

Could the Hamil End not be split into 2 sections so that it can accomadate both Home & Away fans, Most grounds seem to manage this okay, also like the idea of getting some standing back at Vale Park(maybe at the back of the bycars would be good).

I have always thought how daft it is that we have a 4500 seater stand which most games only has 200-300 fans sat in there, we could also maybe then close/reduce capacity in another area to cut some running costs.

So because I like to stand up, cheer and sing, you think that means I also like to knock over old people? How do you come to that conclusion? That is a really Buddist like response. What would you do if we drew Stoke in the cup and had a capacity crowd? Belt everyone in a 5 seat radius?

My original post indicated that many people like to go and watch football quietly. You then posted a response that was intended to be offensive and dismissive. No tolerance there. I then told you of my medical condition and why I go in the Bycars - sensible step to the fight / flight issue - a buddhist one. I am wrong to suugest you knock over old people on purpose and so I apologise for that.

Port Vale should create a partition in the Railway Stand and configure ticket sales to separate different groups of fans so that there can be mutual enjoyment. But consistent with the poor management of all parts of the stands in the ground they have not had the gumption to do that under the previous board. I would suggest that as a conseuqence the club has lost anything up 1000 - 2000 older supporters.

I mean just has to look at the so called family stand - an absolute joke. Many younger kid on the other hand can go in to the Bycars and do things like play plastic bottle football at the front when they get bored at half time etc.

Archived