onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale park support.

deep purple

It's important we also remeber that away fans are income to the club as much as home fans and as such they should be welcomed and treated with respect(I expect that when I watch Vale away from home!) but better facilities & match day pricing is needed to attract both home & away fans I feel.

For next season is there no way we could get some sort of link up with another LG2 side (who would bring a decent following if it was cheaper eg Oxford/Bristol Rovers/Bradford) where for both games between the two sides reduced admission is offered for both home & away fans?

So we offer cheap admission for away fans then the offer is returned for Vale fans in the match at there place? We could offer it for home fans in the bycars stand only.

Advert

I think stoke charge adults £344 for a season ticket in the boothen end behind the goal and £420 in the side stands. I not saying vale should charge the prices stoke do but I think they should perhaps make it cheaper in the bycars than the other stands see if it persuades a few more go in there.

Real ale, red wine, Gusto in Heswall, Boat House at Parkgate, River Plate in Leeds - generally like what most people do having favourite pubs and restaurants.

Do you like to get leathered, have a kebab and take home a slapper or two then?

We all know thats your ideal weekend......;)

Warren has class i bet he gets out of the barrrth for pee. :yes:

Why on earth would he do that? Peeing in the bath saves on hot water, and we all know how expensive it is in this day and age.

I think the supporters should create a band in the same way Sheff Wed have....that would help...

great atmosphere at sheff wed in the kop with their brass band. i live down the road and attend sometimes.

also, could we not make the half of the lorne st that is bare a safe seating zone? suppose it doesn't really help the problem, would just be a shortcut. that needs sorting though, looks ****** stupid

I think the thing here is the low numbers involved. Stoke split their away end due to poor away attendances and the requirement for more seats for home fans, this isnt a problem at the vale so nothing they would consider. The bycars people moved away as the paddock just became livelier to be in and more fun, we sat in there for years but it just died a death and realitically the Hamil and the bycars arent much different facilites wise, maybe cleaner toilets?. In relation to the atmosphere at games, the fact we are gettting low crowds and not much going on on the pitch is probably a big factor. I think a new direction for the club and a little bit of a buzz around the club again will reenergise fans and get us rocking. After 10 year of watching crap and no progression i cant imagine most vale fans had much to shout ab:(out

great atmosphere at sheff wed in the kop with their brass band. i live down the road and attend sometimes.

also, could we not make the half of the lorne st that is bare a safe seating zone? suppose it doesn't really help the problem, would just be a shortcut. that needs sorting though, looks ****** stupid

I know this was discussed but the concrete steps in there for seats are too big and steep for terracing. Id love terracing though myself. might be an option to bring it back at the bottom of the family stand as a test and see what happens

Archived