Advert

Advert

Bill Bratt to be on P&G tonight!

Amos

Advert

great responce by OS well done mate

bratt sounded down to me almost resigned to the fact

the EGM will be the key i feel

and he also tried to say mo was involved in the starve em out and B&G campaign which simply isnt true, we just back mo as he is the only viable alternative

so he says mo is trying to cause administation by association with our campaigns again a total lie

the only people forcing admin are the board themselves

for once i thought acres wasn't to bad

I might be wrong but for the first time he sounded to me like a man who knows he will lose.

Thought that as well.....when the numbers were given to Bratt that 1200 had signed the "Starve 'em out campaign" and that will cost them £300,000 for

starters....still had the gall to say they would be calling an EGM when all the facts and figures are in....the EGM has been forced on them by the shareholders and once put into motion they can't stop it nor can they try and delay it as it has to happen within a timescale set by law.

Biggest lie of the night "I only had the email from Robert Lee yesterday", Lying Lying despicable little man.

There were so many to choose from....but the biggest though had to be that if Vale went into administration it would not be the Boards fault...................... it's not like there is a 5 million investment on the table they've rejected....the

courts will see it as the V2001 Board of Directors fault when the majority of shareholders take them to court.

I take it that their experiment of Plant ringing folk off the Starve Em Out list, expecting the names to be hoaxes, to have been a real eye opener to the board.

If you had listened to the fans from about three years ago as you were always set up to do, things could and should have been so, so different.

You could have kept the dream of fan ownership alive. Sadly, you abused your lofty positions and totally disregarded the feelings of the very people that put you there.

Too much damage has been done and you've told so many public lies that you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself Bill. You are an embarrassment.

For the sake of Port Vale, just move aside and stop causing the club damage. We have lost trust and faith in V2001. How much more evidence do you need? The longer this goes on the more Port Vale suffers.

You have lost.

Do the right thing before you hurt the club and we all lose our 'donations'.

I take it that their experiment of Plant ringing folk off the Starve Em Out list, expecting the names to be hoaxes, to have been a real eye opener to the board.

If you had listened to the fans from about three years ago as you were always set up to do, things could and should have been so, so different.

You could have kept the dream of fan ownership alive. Sadly, you abused your lofty positions and totally disregarded the feelings of the very people that put you there.

Too much damage has been done and you've told so many public lies that you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself Bill. You are an embarrassment.

For the sake of Port Vale, just move aside and stop causing the club damage. We have lost trust and faith in V2001. How much more evidence do you need? The longer this goes on the more Port Vale suffers.

You have lost.

Do the right thing before you hurt the club and we all lose our 'donations'.

well said

Archived