onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Clayton McDonald

DazFred

Bearing in mind he is on trial for alleged rape in April and the fact that he has now been sent off twice this season which I think means more than a 1 game ban would you give Joe Davis a run of the remaining 10 games to see how good he is?

I don't think Clayton is a bad player but I think he is clumsy and makes bad decisions-he has certainly cost us at least a point today.

Advert

Davis was embarrassingly out of his depth today, he's not ready yet and I think if we do try him he'll get stick from fans and his head will drop.

Then we should think about the clubs difficult position and not try to get him (Dabis) any sticks. It's not his fault.He could be a good asset in the future.

Bearing in mind he is on trial for alleged rape in April and the fact that he has now been sent off twice this season which I think means more than a 1 game ban would you give Joe Davis a run of the remaining 10 games to see how good he is?

I don't think Clayton is a bad player but I think he is clumsy and makes bad decisions-he has certainly cost us at least a point today.

riggy could have put us 3-1 up too, could he have cost us ??? but i wont slag him off.

Tuesday night is an ever so big game. Hereford are second bottom and in the relegation zone with 35 points. We have 43. If we win we are 11 above them with 8 games to go. If we lose we are 5 above them with 8 to go.

The spine of the team is damaged with Griff suspended as well I understand. It depends on what Hereford's main strengths are, but if they put a couple of big lads up front, we have to be able to do the heading and tackling. If Davies isn't ready, then Pope to centre half for me. Remember Brian Clough and Kenny Burns!

The other approach might be to concentrate on attack and seek to outscore.

Adams has a problem to solve. If Barcelona can play Mascherano at centre half regularly, by not giving away cheap free kicks and corners, maybe we can get away with someone who is a midfield player there. Their whole approach is to press with the whole team high up the pitch when losing possession. Of course they normally have 70% possession and complete 700 - 900 passes per game.

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc

Davis wasn't that good, error for the second goal.

McDonald much much much much much better !

McDonald second yellow was NEVER a yellow, never touched him, it was right in front of the away fans.

Archived