onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

When Will Admin Be Announced?

BycarsLane

I didn't have chance to attend yesterdays SC meeting due to work commitments, so maybe some of the questions I am about to ask will have been discussed then. I know that few people are 'in the know' sufficiently to offer concrete answers, but what is the general consensus as to the following?

- When is it likely that Admin will be announced?

- What is the Supporters Club stance in regards to SEO fans attending tomorrow and will a statement be released advising fans?

- How will the Supporters Club make it clear to the Council/Joan Whalley/Potential Administrators that Bill Bratt is not wanted by the fans and is in fact despised by 95% of them?

If the Board were to resign, or Admin announced, before 7pm tomorrow evening the Club would get an additional 1000 fans attending. Just a 1000 fans paying £20 on the gate would result in the Club earning £20,000. 2000 fans + Club Shop sales, refreshments could see a figure as high as £50,000. It seems unlikely that the Board will do the decent thing and resign so our next best hope is Admin. If this doesn't happen today (which is looking likely) then I feel that the Supporters Club have a duty to advise stay away fans, today in plenty of time, on whether to attend the match or not.

Personally I wish the Council would get a move on and put us in Admin. That would remove the old board and likely end any chance of a Bill Bratt consortium bid. Do they not understand that if they do it today the club would earn significant extra revenue tomorrow as the Supporters Club could earn people to spend money in the Club Shop etc.

Come on Council get a move on!

Advert

I too wish the council would get a move on. Stop farting around and make a decision already. If you really are talking to Bratt about taking on the debt and preventing the club going into admin, stop, think about it. You WILL be back here in x amount of months/years.

Yer beat me to it,come on council show us the beef,it needs to happen to-day so fans can sort their journeys out if they live out of the area,some have got to book time of work and this is only if we go in admin,if it don't happen to-day people are gonna be put of with the club loosing out on a 6000+ gate and loads of dosh.

I think that the SC, Martin Tideswell and Radio Stoke should all be pressing the Council for information at this time if only to calm fears of a Bill Bratt consortium bid. If it is just a rumour it is gaining legs and needs to be dispelled asap.

I too wish the council would get a move on. Stop farting around and make a decision already. If you really are talking to Bratt about taking on the debt and preventing the club going into admin, stop, think about it. You WILL be back here in x amount of months/years.

Spot on!

If Bratt is seriously considering taking on the debt, and getting involved again, he is desperate beyond belief to stop the books from being opened.

Place this club into administration so that we can move forward. Bill Bratt and his chums are a worse option than administration.

Wouldn't suprise me if this drags on untill at least the end of this week, I just think we need it to happen as quickly as possible as at the moment the club is in limbo, I just pray that once/if we go into admin the right people get hold of the club, Bill Bratt should stay well clear as should all the ex directors! It just makes you wonder why he is so keen to get back involved?

If Bratt is seriously considering taking on the debt, and getting involved again, he is desperate beyond belief to stop the books from being opened.

Place this club into administration so that we can move forward. Bill Bratt and his chums are a worse option than administration.

Agreed - having Bratt back would be dreadful. He was a disaster of a chairman from day one and to me a lot of the blame for this mess lies at his door.

Sky sports news have just said that port vale are exspected to go in to administration later today

You could tell Martin Tideswell and Pete knew something yesterday, as they mentioned a few times Admin and the next 48 hours will be a crucial time etc....

Im certain we will see an announcement soon then>

And then everyone unite and get in Vale Park tomorrow and show them that we will support the side with the right people in charge.

Archived