onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo Chaudry is not the messiah

pre_vale

Advert

If Mo make a profit form running the Vale properly, good for him. That's what business are there for. Like it or not football clubs have to be and should be run as a business. And not run as a charity (Well we are at the moment)

And what is it about this constant "Oh he is going to build houses on Vale Park". Just how think are some people. I don't live in the area and have not done for 24 years. But even I can name 10 more viable sites to shove a load of bog standard rabbit hutches on. Non of which involve knocking down structures that are already there.

What Vale need at the moment is a businessman with a vision and a few quid in his back pocket. Mo fits the bill quite nicely for me.

More important that your final question, the alternative to Mo is what at the moment?

As it currently appears, none.

However, I sincerely hope there are serious / viable alternatives that come forward because I feel Mo Chaudry would probably be the next Billy Bell and whilst I have no problem with anyone making a profit from success at the Vale I remain very dubious as to how much success we'd enjoy.

MC will tell us his plans in good time. But before then there are common points to consider for all investors. How can we avoid Administration? Admin will be of benefit to all investors, if we dont go into Admin we will no longer exist. FCs have to be run as a business otherwise they run as a loss and end up in Admin. Chelsea want to move grounds to make more money, not a good idea if Vale have the chance? I doubt if many self made multi-millionaire are without egos. So how does MC differ from any other rich investor.

The ideal scenario is for a true supporter, to get involved with the club and prevent any future Millers, Deakins, Bratts or Lloyds from causing the sort of damage we’re suffering at the moment.

[/b]

You mean like Bratt or Oliver. Do me a favour. If we are successful then an owner (could be Chaudry) is successful. Isn't that what usually motivates successful leaders? The success of their enterprise.

How very true.

A well structured opinion doesn't mean people have to agree but it should at least deserve well structured responses rather than childish insults.

The guy makes some valid observations, but there is a massive however. What is the alternative to Mo ? Whatever you think of Mo currently he seems to be the only game in town. If we dont go with Mo then where do we go ?

Archived