onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Raise the gate, lets get over 8!!

But thats it Mike.

We had the 5,000 season tickets campaign and we were getting gates of 5,500. Nobody was paying 20quid on the gate.We had good football and a good vibe about the place. Now we have slightly less quality on the pitch (Although the results don't tell you that of late) and we're on our last legs. If we can crack 6-7,000 I'll happy as anyone. But wheres the incentive? The positivity? Apathy will rule shamefully and sadly.

Advert

Dunno if admin can do this as a vote please but would you help to try and get the gate against Burton to over 8,000 as a show of support to the players.

To let them know we are behind them and that if they stick with us there will be a brighter future? And to show both the council and potential investors that this club is worth saving?

Heres my vote!

It's been a catch 22 situation hasn't it? The fans needed to support the players all season long, and dwindling attendances haven't helped with wages, but, by not doing so, it prevented the board from having the money. The bigger picture , of course , is that the board needed to go 2 or 3 years ago , and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

That was to do with Sozialromantiker. A totally different club revival for many reasons. The main being that fans were campaigning for less corporate influence on FCSP so that real fans of the.club could watch their club without being charged an arm and a leg to do so and not to be bombarded by HSH Nordbank and Hamburg Energie sponsor hoardings at every turn.

Thanks for the history lesson, I know what the demonstrations are about, I meant the scale of involment from the fans and the visual spectacle it became. I'm not comparing the reasons behind the fans protest, just day dreaming about The Vale fans reacting in a similar way. If you don't have a dream.....

Keep the Faith

If there is any chance of my money ending up in the hands of MOLD, BMOLD, BOLD, OLD, BOL or any other variation then I stay away.

The only possible virtues of admin are that the creditors are kept at bay, the club can start again and abandon some of the nonsenses (24.9% for example) and these people do not get any more money from their involvement.

If there is still a chance, even a small chance of them wriggling out of this and limping on for another few days then I cannot and will not fund that.

Once admin is here formally, then we rally round and come together as one. The club can get better, we have to believe that.

Seriously, if you think that MOLD will get any of the gate money or we're not in admin by next week then you are deluded. I would love it if we could get to 8, unfortunately too many of the support are either apathetic, ridiculously stubborn and short sighted regarding SEO or just keyboard warriors to do it. I hope I am wrong.

Seriously, if you think that MOLD will get any of the gate money or we're not in admin by next week then you are deluded. I would love it if we could get to 8, unfortunately too many of the support are either apathetic, ridiculously stubborn and short sighted regarding SEO or just keyboard warriors to do it. I hope I am wrong.

There is no harm in being slightly cautious - after all, I was told not all that long ago that I needed to get back down to VP as the old Board had gone and Perry/Peter were taking us places.

i must be deluded then. be nice if supporters club can advise on sunday who will get my cash

Hopefully Burton will bring quite a few as we did to them in August or September or whenever it was.

Hopefully the Sentinel can run a little campaign urging people to come and support the players and the club.

RS and Midlands Today too.

Hopefully we can pull a good crowd on Tuesday and then a great one next Saturday for the Barnet game.

Just out of curiosity, do we know how many Burton may bring? Might be worth having a skim on their website and urging their fans to make the trip?

Thanks for the history lesson, I know what the demonstrations are about, I meant the scale of involment from the fans and the visual spectacle it became. I'm not comparing the reasons behind the fans protest, just day dreaming about The Vale fans reacting in a similar way. If you don't have a dream.....

Keep the Faith

And there are you have it. FCSP are a unique club. Vale are not.

Dreams are an alternative reality.

:(

just listening to oxford/swindon on radio 11800 crowd 1200 swindon fans 2nil to oxford puts our crowds in perspective!!

:unsure:

one club city, local derby against top of the league.......of course it is going to be big, however it is impressive for this league.

What would our crowd be if we played Stoke at home in league 2 and they were top of the league? I think not far off that,

Archived