onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mrs Bratt Letter

upthevale

Advert

Whatever we think about the way that the Club is run and Mr Bratt in particular, Ann is a lovely lady and she's probably at her wits end in seeing what's happening right now.

Now i'll put my tin hat on before I say this. How do we know it's not someone who supports the B & G Campaign?? We all know that the Campaign is a peaceful and non violent Campaign but just as with any other 'organisation' there will always be someone who thinks it's clever to 'go the extra mile'.

With regard to the posters on her door then surely that must make her believe that it's the fault of the campaigners. A Black and Gold poster stuck on her door must make her think that? Who's idea was that? In my opinion it was a bad idea. Not only was it trespass but obviously it's giving Mrs Bratt the idea that the campaigners are 'to blame' for everything. Posters on her door then packages through the mail. I'd bet that most of us would have rightly or wrongly, come to the same conclussion if it had happened to us.

Before someone says 'it serves her right for being married to him' I think that it's totally wrong to target the families of the people concerned.

I'd hope that the Sentinel does give us the right to reply and if I were heading this i'd also construct a letter personally to Mrs Bratt outlining the aims of the Campaign and the reasoning behind it whilst also reiterating that the parcels sent to them were not done so with the blessing of the Campaign.

Have your say in the Sentinel..............

Caz, I do know it is nothing to do with anyone who is responsible for organising B&G. Whether the alledged letter writer wears a B&G scarf or backs B&G is outside of our control and all B&G can do is publically distance themselves from it which they have done. I have also commented on the sticker on her door comment on the sentinel website, it could be a B&G supporting postman or it could be a figment of her imagination, either way tresspass is not proven. Mr Bratt has been driving around with a B&G sticker on his car number plate for weeks, was trespass needed to afix that?

I have sent my online reply to Mrs Bratt to the editor to print as a letter, in that I also reminded her that her husband was involved in a group similar to B&G a few years ago and what goes around comes around. V2001, especially Glenn Oliver, were very personal against Bell and Andy Bellfield both on the websites and using other media. It seems they forget that when they are now on the receiving end of abuse, whether that abuse is right or wrong.

I got.to.say i dont condone any of this shocking behaviour! I take great offence to be called low lifes etc.. ny 8yr old son wears his black n gold scarf,is he low life mrs bratt?? Myself been a fan for over 30yrs,but i want change,am i a low life for wanting change? Id luke to see a reply from our campaign printed,then apology to the majority of us fans young and old! Fuming!

Post deleted at users request.

And your cause is exactly the same as my cause. I just think that how can we complain about been seen in a bad light when people can see statements such as yours? Look Mellor, i'm not saying yours was anywhere near the worst i've seen, it's certainly not but imo, it's not the way to go.

We'll have to agree to disagree. :yes:

Not once over the past few months have any of them looked at WHY, a person or group of persons would resort to such behavior. Not once have they tried to address those concerns.

I now have nothing but hatred and distaste for messers Bratt, Jackson and Oliver, and I'm past caring now, if anyone knows who sent those packages let me know, I'll send some beer tokens over.

sympathy cards being dished out left, right and centre is the typical attitue of this board, as others have mentioned before. My mum sits at the dinner table the other night and says someone she works with is good friends of the Bratt's! She been saying how they're lovely people. I don't doubt that theyre genuinely nice people, but nice people don't spout lie, after lie, after lie......

Apparently, Mo is going to knock down Vale Park and build on it... it's "all part of his masterplan..." :laugh: Bill has "personally" told this woman this information. yet more lies! So i laughed when my mum told me this!!

Can we be really shocked by this, is it not obvious that any protest or demonstration will get hijacked by others regardless how well intended or organized it is. Then to follow it up with statements such as ‘It seems the offal in the post wasn't enough for this one. Anyone got any anthrax? Will surely just make ‘outsiders’ immediately take the side of the aggrieved?

Likewise the ‘package in the post’ who knows if it was a ‘Black & Gold’ protester or just some sick individual who has seen an opportunity to cause problems for the Protest Group? This is why many protests locally, nationally fail look at the Pensions Rally in London did the organisers ask the anarchists to smash up buildings? Did the papers the next day talk about the 250,000 people who held a peaceful protest? Or did they take the newsworthy story of carnage and damage.

Does the Sentinel look at the protest, no offence, which is largely ignored in the rest of Stoke on Trent or do they print the news story of offal through the post? Simply because of the protests people will put two and two together and possibly get 5!! The Board needs changing I am not pro board and have not been for a long time, but how long will it be before an ‘idiot’ latches on to the ground protest and commits an act of vandalism or violence, which will again be linked to ‘B&G’ and possibly undo any good you have done.

This is not a criticism of the B&G protest or campaign; I admire your determination to see it through but is simply an observation of how others will see the letter and associated articles.

So are we to now believe that the same person who posted the dead animal parts from Cheshire and London then turned up and put a sticker on the front door......since when was knocking on a front door trespass....people knock on doors all the time.

It is more likely that they sent the packages to themselves and put a sticker on the door.....why did they wait for the third package to go public unless it was expected and late as they sent it themselves....and how did Directors know which post addressed to their wives to suddenly intercept as a suspect package.....all very fishy.

As for phone calls and other myths they can go into the death threats category as made up.

To mention B&G in connection with this and to also mention Mo Chaudry is all part of the plan.....the whole thing is dodgy and looks like a set up and it looks for all the world to see that as the only people to gain from this that the whole story is made up or worse that it can't be ruled out that they could have actually sent the dead animal parts to themselves in a desperate attempt to discredit B&G.

This woman has just insulted every fan that has peacefully protested, bought scarve's and supported B&G. So that's about 3-4000 of the fan base if you consider who has signed the petition to "Give Mo a go" so more than 3/4 of the current crowd.

She has pointed fingers and made accusation's without giving any evidence.

Also, bringing Mo's name into it is completely below the belt and makes the root reason for her letter apparent.

If I was a member of the B&G comittee and had the finger so blatantly pointed at me, I would seek legal advise and try to sue.

Also, it seem's to me that BB and PJ's time at The Sentinel office's is bearing fruit.

Archived