onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tuesday

familystander

Advert

Then they should do the right thing, support the appointment of an interim Board.

Like I have said, this is going to happen. The board probably wont support a change, but it will be forced on them. Like we say were I work " cash is king" as you have to have it to pay the bills. THe board are on the way, so helping the club to stay afloat should the fans main objective

IWTLTDI

Your missing the point. The cash we need to generate goes towards paying the day to day activities. This week we have to pay players & manager wages, ploice, stewards, waya travel for te team next week and we jhave no cash to do it. Afters Tuesdays game there will be nothing left for the board to take.

Why blame the supporters...............What about Deakin foregoing his salary ? What about Miller doing the same ? Why doesnt MA say considering Im on a lot more than the first time round and I went on the board to help the club why doesnt he forego his salary for a month if its that important ?

That's a smashing idea. It's just ever so ironic how we happen to be playing Crewe. This isn't about petty squabbling now - we've all got what we've worked so damned hard to achieve over the past few years. The Board will be gone very soon, whether its as a result of administration, or being voted off at the upcoming AGM/EGM. Their time is up, and we will, ultimately, have won the war. :yes:

Everyone needs to turn up tomorrow night, and get behind the lads.

You'll be the only one there tomorrow night.

Going to Vale now and paying is just putting off the inevitable and making it more painful for everyone.

I would rather the board just said fair enough and dropped the keys off with Jacko51.

But they won't. We know they won't. They'll hang on until somebody or something from outside te club actually forces them to reliquish control.

It might be admin. It might be the police. It might be the EGM.

But going to a match to stave off admin? Hmmm. That's about 2 years too late. They've had 8 years (some on here would argue good ones) and nothing has really changed. The ground still isn't finished and we've had 2 relegations and one cup run.

It amazes me how the fans should do the right thing.

The board needs to do the right thing... Resign.

We have an interim board ready to come in.

They won't though because they will suck every ounce of life out of our great football club.

Had they resigned months ago, supporters would have come back.

When they **** off, supporters will return. Until that day comes they are ****ed.

Instead of pleaing to the fans, plea to the board. It's ALWAYS been in their hands. They have chosen to ignore and alienate supporters AND investors. Now they have their just desserts.

Scummers.

I am one of those fans, but I will not give a penny to keep Snake and his mates in situ. Now if they were to scarper anytime before kick-off I'd be there (paying full wack) like a shot!

When Snake gets voted off at the EGM, can someone please stand up and go 'Snake? Snake? SNAAAAKKKE!!'

Going to Vale now and paying is just putting off the inevitable and making it more painful for everyone.

I would rather the board just said fair enough and dropped the keys off with Jacko51.

But they won't. We know they won't. They'll hang on until somebody or something from outside te club actually forces them to reliquish control.

It might be admin. It might be the police. It might be the EGM.

But going to a match to stave off admin? Hmmm. That's about 2 years too late. They've had 8 years (some on here would argue good ones) and nothing has really changed. The ground still isn't finished and we've had 2 relegations and one cup run.

What this man said.

Why blame the supporters...............What about Deakin foregoing his salary ? What about Miller doing the same ? Why doesnt MA say considering Im on a lot more than the first time round and I went on the board to help the club why doesnt he forego his salary for a month if its that important ?

Whos blaming supporters? Forget deakin and miller, they'll be gone soon. We have to think about keeping this club afloat. Supporters are the backbone of the club and they all have their own opinion. However all pulling together on Tuesday will show everyone that we want our club to survive

Whos blaming supporters? Forget deakin and miller, they'll be gone soon. We have to think about keeping this club afloat. Supporters are the backbone of the club and they all have their own opinion. However all pulling together on Tuesday will show everyone that we want our club to survive

Our directors are so thick, if we all turn up on Tuesday they will think we support them:unsure:

Why should I forget Miller and Deakin ? I bet they still take their wedge out I want the club to stay afloat wouldnt it be a great gesture if they said I will give a months wages to the cause.

Dont forget the living expenses dont forget the flights dont forget the accomadation costs

Archived