onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thanks Micky

SuperValiant1876

If admin comes MA will be made redundant.....Its up to whoever takes over if they want to re-employ him.

Doubt it, they are more likely to ask him to lose people like Grew and Horsefield.

I've noticed Rob Page has been in the dug-out recently and has been quite vocal.

Don't forget Micky has already been through admin with Leicester.

Advert

I think that given the current situation at the club, and the fact that the staff who report directly to Micky, i.e. the players are still running through walls for him and us, prove that we have one of the best man managers in the game, in any league.

All the kids at the school in Liverpool I teach at know I am a Vale fan, and regularly look at league two just for a reason to take the **** out of me. Yet two of the worst offenders in year 11 both said that they were amazed at how well we were doing given the state of the club. For some reason this, as much as the results on the pitch, made me feel rediculously proud and for that alone I thank Micky and the players for their efforts.

I just hope that the new directors (I think that the present board will soon be gone) have the good sense to recognise the biggest asset we have at the club and look after him.

I think Micky handled the post match interview today in an excellent fashion. He answered what he could and brought the attention back to the players, which is his job at the end of the day. It was clear he was very fustrated at what has gone on regarding the transfer embargo but he didn't let his anger boil over as he had done before. I was very impressed.

Keep picking up the points Micky! Despite the terrible mistake you made in joining the board after the EGM I'm right behind you at the moment!

I think that given the current situation at the club, and the fact that the staff who report directly to Micky, i.e. the players are still running through walls for him and us, prove that we have one of the best man managers in the game, in any league.

All the kids at the school in Liverpool I teach at know I am a Vale fan, and regularly look at league two just for a reason to take the **** out of me. Yet two of the worst offenders in year 11 both said that they were amazed at how well we were doing given the state of the club. For some reason this, as much as the results on the pitch, made me feel rediculously proud and for that alone I thank Micky and the players for their efforts.

I just hope that the new directors (I think that the present board will soon be gone) have the good sense to recognise the biggest asset we have at the club and look after him.

Excellent post. Sometimes I really wish there was a 'like' button on OVF!!

Mickey is definatly the best manager in the league... He turned us around the first time when we had truly hit rock bottom and he is doing the same now!! I have no doubt when I say... If mickey had the financial backing and his own choice of players we would of been in the mix for automatic and I don't doubt that!!

In my eyes and many others... There is no better manager on a lowish wage that is better than mickey!! We are very lucky too have him!!

Archived