onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rumours, Rumours, Rumours.......

Memphis

As the EGM has been called today, inevitably emotions are riding high.

What I've noticed over the past few weeks and days are the number of 'rumour' threads that are popping up on OVF.

Although I have no right to question the validity of such threads, as I'm as much in the dark as most supporters, what I do get concerened about is how quickly these rumours are assumed to be fact.

If people can validify any rumours, perhaps this information should be passed to a Supporters Club representative, rather than posting it on here, so that the SC solicitors may strengthen their case against Lloyd, Oliver et al.

May I suggest that people take the next 3 weeks prior to the AGM/EGM to take stock of what has happened over the past few years, how we have come to get to this point and to put your trust in the Supporters Club, as I for one don't feel that they have failed us yet.

These are only my opinions, and I'm willing to be shot down for them, but please let's win with dignity and our heads held high, knowing that we haven't been dragged down to their level.

Advert

Totaly agree, all these rumours should stop here and now, you cant walk in a pub without hearing rumours, you can't come on ovf without hearing rumours, these people that are coming on this site with a rumour should disclose their source of the rumour, instead of hiding behind a key board, that way we can debate whether it is a rumour, or this vile board putting nasty things in the fans heads.

perhaps someone could bullet point (no not at MOLD) the key events. i could start but suspect I may miss a few because lets be honest there have been quite a few. so

- Nil paid shares

- £100.00 k per year for Miller

- £90k for Deakin

- Non payment of council loan

- £277k loan without Directors knowledge (yeah right!)

- PD/PM we have paid for shares

- PD/PM we havent paid for shares

- sued by sponsor x 2

I thought admin were on top of this now? I am sure that a rumour was deleted by them last week due to it being "hear say".

So it's now reasonable to assume, that due to the even handed approach of admin that anything left on this site is intact truth and fact!!!

I thought admin were on top of this now? I am sure that a rumour was deleted by them last week due to it being "hear say".

So it's now reasonable to assume, that due to the even handed approach of admin that anything left on this site is intact truth and fact!!!

Go away you BORingRAT........:rolleyes:

Talking about yourself Mark???:wub:

Archived