onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale fans my ****

Valiant Haze

Advert

I'll probably be lambasted for this, but I don't think Jackson is as bad as the rest. He's always been the scapegoat, mainly because of the Sinnott/Glover debacle, but I'm pretty sure it was his business nous that kept the club just about trading solvently. I suspect the whole "mar mate Bill" persona Bratt crafted, and Jackson's "Mr Burns" persona were all manipulated by Bratt himself.

I'm not absolving Jackson of any blame here, but the number 1 bad guy in all of this is Bratt. I would certainly question his love the club, along with Oliver.

At least Jackson still goes to matches, he sits in the Lorne Street now. How many other ex-directors do that?

The 'mar mate Bill' persona shows how stunningly thick people are, the amount of aquaintances I would pick up snippets through who came out with 'Billy Bratt told me', add to that the vast majority being hoodwinked by Glenn for years.

the problem is the likes of oliver still thinks he's right even now when all around him collapses

he believes he his saving the club from the likes of us and they are his words not mine,he is vale's biggest fan because of his shareholding and 24/7 committment, in short he's a nutter who was a problem waiting to happen as he became power hungry

lloyd has over invested his own money and hangs on desparatly for a return he as no affinity to the club he is a walsall fan

bratt very much the same as oliver but at least he conceded and stood down but only when he new he had some return on his investment he's as sly as they come and incapable of telling the truth

jackson devious and not to be trusted and along side bratt was the real master, but at least he has kept his nose out for now since being voted off

meigh i'm not sure about he has a chance to redeem himself at the egm but seems to be only intrested in going to games in some sort of comfort and has been damning of the current board as much as anyone else

mudie was a puppet for bratt in it for the kudos

i will absolve the others for at least having the balls to jump ship when the rails began to fall off and their efforts to put right what has happened

the more i think about it the more frustating and annoyed i get

i'm afraid it was doomed right from 2003 in my opinion when they relised their was no need to step aside when they promised to and cemented their positions since then it has been a very slippery slope

be intresting to see who continues to watch the vale when the dust settles

edit just read cheeky's post regarding jackson fair play to him for having the balls to return to the cheap seats still not to be trusted in anyway in my opinion though

I'll probably be lambasted for this, but I don't think Jackson is as bad as the rest. He's always been the scapegoat, mainly because of the Sinnott/Glover debacle, but I'm pretty sure it was his business nous that kept the club just about trading solvently. I suspect the whole "mar mate Bill" persona Bratt crafted, and Jackson's "Mr Burns" persona were all manipulated by Bratt himself.

I'm not absolving Jackson of any blame here, but the number 1 bad guy in all of this is Bratt. I would certainly question his love the club, along with Oliver.

At least Jackson still goes to matches, he sits in the Lorne Street now. How many other ex-directors do that?

Jackson is as bad as, or worse than the rest :yes:

I still hve the same row.with a bloke i know,whos old mates of bratt.he keeps saying same old he remortgaged his house you know!! And the bit i **** myself on is,he wanted to give the vale over to the right people!!! jesus wept!!...so when i say ..yeah just look what hes done!...i get ye the protesters fault!!...no talking to people and they make it up as they go along.and believe there own lies

Archived