Sign in to follow this  
robf

Monday's "live" classic Port Vale game is...

...the Valiants' League Cup trip to Anfield in 1991 in front of 7,000 travelling fans.

Watch the FULL 90 MINS on Monday evening from 7.30pm.

The YouTube link to go to will be posted in the next few days.

I hope you all enjoy!

• Like 1

Happy  happy days!! Was there too! Just walking along the aisle as vanders scored!! Wonderful sight!! Outsung the cop all night!! Makes you feel young again 

• Like 2

Fortunate to be dining in the Trophy Room that night so closer to the Kop End, kept quiet for Vanders, but could not for Foyle. How did Rush not make it 3-1 ?

FYI, in case you are wondering where a few of the older clips have gone - the FA have "claimed copyright" so they have been automatically removed by Youtube. It's not an issue as I don't get a black mark for showing them but it just means sadly they are no longer available.

The ones to go are the FA Cup ties with Everton and Stoke. The Brighton away clip was taken down by me soon after its premiere too as Brighton are quick to jump on any footage of their team.

I suspect that with the Derby game also being an FA Cup tie, it won't be long before the FA ask that one to be removed too.

So, in the light of the above...

...if you do want to watch the Liverpool 1991 game please join us on Monday evening as there's no guarantee the clip will stay up on my YouTube channel for much longer after then!

• Thanks 1

My first away game, aged 12. It was electric.

Never seen the full game. Is my memory playing tricks on me or did we have a shot cleared off the line at the end, with Bruce out of his goal and nowhere?