Sign in to follow this  
robf

Worst Vale XI - vote to complete the subs bench

Worst Port Vale XI  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which five players should make the subs bench of the worst Vale XI?

• Craig Rocastle
    • Stefan Moore
    • Scott Tanser
    • Richard Walker
    • Jamie Guy
    • Jordan Slew
    • Martin Henderson
    • Sam Kelly
    • JJ Hooper

This is it folks - the final vote for our Worst XI.

These players made the starting XI:

Mehmet, Wilson, Miles, Slater, Delgado, Geoghaghan, McKenzie, Mbamba, Mohamed, Paterson, Glover

These two are already on the bench:

Boot (sub goalie), Perry (equal votes with Danny Glover in the main vote so an automatic sub)

So that leaves five sub places to fill. I've looked at the nominations and compiled a shortlist - but which five of the nine will make the bench? Vote now...

As bad as they were, Hooper and Kelly actually contributed occasional positive impact performances from the Bench, so must surely be excluded for that reason?

40 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

As bad as they were, Hooper and Kelly actually contributed occasional positive impact performances from the Bench, so must surely be excluded for that reason?

I can only put forward who others have nominated and they got a fair few nominations.

For what it's worth I'd agree with you - for sheer uselessness I would personally have Rocastle, Walker and Henderson ahead of those two.

4 hours ago, robf said:

I can only put forward who others have nominated and they got a fair few nominations.

For what it's worth I'd agree with you - for sheer uselessness I would personally have Rocastle, Walker and Henderson ahead of those two.

No worries Rob.  Wasn’t a criticism, merely my views, where occasional highlights from these 2 poor players puts them slightly above the other dross listed.

1 hour ago, Bald Eagle said:

No worries Rob.  Wasn’t a criticism, merely my views, where occasional highlights from these 2 poor players puts them slightly above the other dross listed.

No offence taken, I was just trying to explain why they were there.

Looking at the initial votes, I don't think either will make the bench anyhow 😉

Slew and Rocastle are dead certs. Had plenty of time on the pitch but did nothing, ever on the pitch. I would stick Stefan Moore just outside that category as he started off quite well, but very soon proved to be just as bad.