onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exodus Geohaghon is seeking legal advice

Advert

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1369372/Port-Vales-Exodus-Geohaghon-Fans-racially-abused--worse-teams.html

Geoghaghon.....Hits the headlines.

I think its in the best interest of himself the Club and the fans he returns to his parent Club.

why bring up the Darren Moore accusations....I thought there was no racist chanting involved with him, just our beloved chairman had decided to offer an apology before anything had been proved.

Hopefully questions will also be asked of your board about the wisdom of appointing a manager who has similarly racially abused a player. You're getting a nice reputation now and to be honest it serves you right for giving Gannon a job. There will always be idiots amongst the fans at all clubs who will do this sort of thing, but not all clubs will rubber stamp it by appointing a manager known for the same thing.

Assume it's fair to say he's played his last game for the Vale? Assume it's fair to say he never REALLY played a game of football!?.....:D

He surely makes the all time top 3 worst players to wear the shirt anyways & sadly for him he will allways be linked with THAT loonatic down at the jobcentre this morning!.....:unsure:

cba to read the article, but I was there and personally I didn't hear any racial abuse, he got a lot of other abuse which was unwarranted. The only racial abuse I heard was the bit at the end and I heard it on the utube video, but from that I would say it was one individual and i didn't hear it at the game and I wasn't far from the person who shouted it and it was very noisy. Exodus must have very good hearing.

cba to read the article, but I was there and personally I didn't hear any racial abuse, he got a lot of other abuse which was unwarranted. The only racial abuse I heard was the bit at the end and I heard it on the utube video, but from that I would say it was one individual and i didn't hear it at the game and I wasn't far from the person who shouted it and it was very noisy. Exodus must have very good hearing.

Yeah, welll you tried to talk away the Gannon thing and look where that got you. Your club has a big problem if many of you think that the biggest issue is how touchy a black player is to being called a ****ing ****** ****.

Tim dont bother, the grey man is just a wind up cretin from the bloatcake 1 mindless moron on video and he paints us all as racist, as i told him before the worst race riots in GB history were started by 450 stokies in oldham

I don’t deny that there were people using some sort of racial language – after all some of the people there are from Stoke on Trent.

However they were very few, I’d say that 99% of the abuse that Exodus got that day was because he’s the worst player they have ever seen pull on a Port Vale shirt, had bared his backside at his own fans (he forgets to mention that in his interview) and was the personification of Gannon on the pitch.

The ironic cheers every time he won a header or managed to find a Vale shirt with a pass didn't bode well for him in the end. The Vale fans collectively snapped at Accrington and the abuse, not the racial stuff but the personal stick he got, crossed a line. I have to hold my hands up for that.

Archived