onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Any plans today?

melv

Melv, im with Burt on this one.

Yes, you were duped. We all were but youre one man protest (again) in trying to get your season ticket money back just puts you as an annoyance to the powers that be and dare i say it, a bit childish.

Really mate, you should have asked for a meeting as a valued season ticket holder and spouted out your grievances.

Opportunity lost.

Advert

My guess is that they knew that you were there and were saying what they wanted you to hear.

Good point. I personally feel that if Stan Meigh has a big part to play in this, the SC need to secure his proxy legally so that there can not be any about turns. The other issue for the SC is to start at the top of the shares register and work their way from top to bottom, in respect of most held to least held and try to secure as many as possible, as proxies therfore nulifying Stan Meighs holdings should there be tricks being played.

Does anyone think that if Melv had asked any questions re BS or in fact anything to do with the Club that he would have been given any answers? I don't. Not for one minute.

If Melv was an annoyance to them then well done Melv. Just suppose that he's successful? Wouldn't that lead to a lot more people doing the same. I wouldn't think they'd dare give a refund for that reason but I believe Melv did the right thing.

He bought his ST on the strength of their promises. Promises which we now know to be rubish. He's entitled to ask for a refund. If I went into Currys (there are other electrical shops available) to buy a washing machine and the salesman promised me that it'd iron my washing as well, then, if it didn't, i'd go and ask for a refund!

We should all just chip away at 'em. Anything to annoy them and give 'em something else to worry about. :yes:

Well thats good if they have to keep doing this then it will eventually have the desired effect we have to keep disrupting their day

Talking about day disrupting I asked earlier ,wasn't today supposed to be the day when the shares purchase etc was to be verified by an independent arbitrator or have I got my days mixed up?:unsure:

Well thats good if they have to keep doing this then it will eventually have the desired effect we have to keep disrupting their day

Definitely! Snipey silly little things...anything you can think off. They won't dare to not see you at some point as they know very well that it'll cause even more upset on that bliddy website and they have enough bad publicity as it is. ;)

I wonder what's going through their minds on a day to day basis. Does Glenn wish he'd given up with the rest? Does PD long for lemons. Do Mr Millers thought meander back to the US.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall!

melv is doing the right thing,red card protests,demos dont mean anything to fatboy and slim,its the everyday annoying things which will drive them out,people asking for meetings,people asking for season ticket money back,demanding to see the books etc.these little annoyances will stack up until eventually they will decide its not worth the hassel and move on

The more i think about this (Annoying them by small little feats), the more i think this is the way forwards. Protests outside the Lorne st Before / After a game are showing that we are all against the Board but having little effect.

Small, niggling, annoying episodes will have a greater effect (Like chinese water treatment).

If you have an hour spare, get up VP and give them hell.

Archived