onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

SC Locked Out!

Santa

I attended only my second supporters club meeting tonight in the hope that something positive would be reported back from the earlier meeting with the board members.However, to initially lock us out of the venue ,was bad enough but the documents that were shown at the meeting have left me with doubts for the future of PVFC.I have been going Vale since 1958 and tonight was a choker when we heard that the club WILL NOT provide any food for the Sproson family and the guests for the unveiling of the statue.Then again the majority of the board don't know much about the great man!!!!It was a meeting which I have to commend the SC for and the chartered accountant present gave some sound legal advise,so Deakin and Miller NOT ALL FANS ARE DRUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me what happend at the earlier meeting when Miller walked out and also where was the "Drunks" comment from?

Advert

Can someone please tell me what happend at the earlier meeting when Miller walked out and also where was the "Drunks" comment from?

The comment about Vale fans was similar to one he made to Carpetman the other week.

I asked him why he still refused to attend an open meeting of the SC but would attend the AGM and face fans and shareholders

Miller said the difference was SC meetings are full of supporters that have drink inside them to which Pete Williams (PVSC Chair) rather unprofessionally but very protectively told Miller to "SHUT HIS MOUTH"

So I and I'm sure others will forgive him for defending our honour and it was funny :D

It was the chance Deakin had been waiting for and he literally ran out of the door but Martin stopped Miller, challenged him on the other issues of his salary package and the fact he was a partner in AGS and presented him with copies of the documents along with our unanswered questions and unanswered questions from the Sentinel Editor too

The comment about Vale fans was similar to one he made to Carpetman the other week.

I asked him why he still refused to attend an open meeting of the SC but would attend the AGM and face fans and shareholders

Miller said the difference was SC meetings are full of supporters that have drink inside them to which Pete Williams (PVSC Chair) rather unprofessionally but very protectively told Miller to "SHUT HIS MOUTH"

So I and I'm sure others will forgive him for defending our honour and it was funny :D

It was the chance Deakin had been waiting for and he literally ran out of the door but Martin stopped Miller, challenged him on the other issues of his salary package and the fact he was a partner in AGS and presented him with copies of the documents along with our unanswered questions and unanswered questions from the Sentinel Editor too

Gaz. I'd just like to publicly thank you and Martin, who I've quite vocally slated, and the rest of the sc for your sterling work on carrying the fight whilst many of us have felt burnt out by the last 12 months.

Excellent stuff and you are a credit to the fanbase. Please pass on my thanks to Martin also.

How dare they lock us out of our own club? These ****ers need to be ran out of town before the next game.

We're all Vale aren't we? Let's show them we don't let anyone take the **** out of our club!

Correct Mellor,this should have gone down the stoke route a long time ago imo:yes:

Archived