onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

3-4-3 formation

yorky valiant

I liked the 3-4-3 formation for a couple of games but not every week! Every team knows what formation we are going to play! I like Micky but he should play different formations against different teams! I don't mean change every week but go out to win by picking the right formation! Just because 1 week we win it doesn't mean we should use the same formation for the next 10 games! I'm a Adams fan but he needs to sort it

Advert

I liked the 3-4-3 formation for a couple of games but not every week! Every team knows what formation we are going to play! I like Micky but he should play different formations against different teams! I don't mean change every week but go out to win by picking the right formation! Just because 1 week we win it doesn't mean we should use the same formation for the next 10 games! I'm a Adams fan but he needs to sort it

Play whatever formation, however, it does not change the fact that we need new players. Two new midfielders and a goalkeeper are a priority in my opinion.

Play whatever formation, however, it does not change the fact that we need new players. Two new midfielders and a goalkeeper are a priority in my opinion.

Plus two experienced and speedy full backs and two speedy wingers.

Shrewsbuy, Swindon, Southend and Morecambe wide men outpaced the leaden footed defenders of the Vale to bring success to their game.

Continually lobbing the ball into the opponents penalty area hoping for one of our two strikers to latch on to makes it easy for away team centre backs.

It's a simple recipe for success in League Two as far as I'm concerned. The ultimate aim should be to be defensively sound and you work it from there. Might not be pretty but 90% of the teams that get out of the division are hard working, organised and solid at the back.

4-4-2

Your best keeper

Your best two full-backs (at DEFENDING) - Barcelona might treat their full-backs as extra wingers but defenders need to defend at this level.

Your most commanding centre half alongside your most mobile (big man marks their best header of the ball might sound simple but amazing how often it doesn't happen)

Your best two wide men (this includes the ability to help out defensively as well as just running forward aimlessly), they will preferably have pace to burn.

A ball winner in the middle of the park alongside your most creative midfielder (ideally your creative man goes forward all the time but as one attacks the other is disciplined and hangs back)

A tall man, quick man combination up front to allow you to mix it whenever necessary. Route One, balls into the channels whatever is needed.

You can have all that for free Micky, follow it to the letter and promotion is yours :D

So we need about 8 new players then. :D

sv..i know you are joking abt 8 new players...but when you actually think about it...you not far wrong. two new full backs.two wingers.a striker with pace and abit of proven ability. a commanding midfielder..theres 6!...right hand side is easily exposed. teams know,we got no right winger...so double up against yates. its so basic..but happens so often. love know why its not sorted?

I would play 4-1-3-2 with griff growling in front of the center halfs and 2wider midfielders pushing forwards oh god do we miss collins

I too am really looking forward to seeing Collins in the team again. Part of me is a little bit reluctant to be too hopeful though - his form before he was injured didn't compare to his best. Which Collins will come back?

Archived