onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe Now Sold Out!!

carpetman123

Advert

If driving the most direct route is to go past the main entrance to Crwhoo Alex. and carry on down that road which is towards Shavington for a half mile to Davenport Ave which is on the right with A.T.S. tyre's on the corner. A half mile along there you will see the Raven on the right hand corner of Brookhouse drive.

We had this discussion last season and the season before that.

50 or so Vale fans will buy tickets for the main stand ( they will probably use the same membership number as last season )

Nobody will know that they are there as a couple of hundred Crewe Station Ultra's will be on lookout !!!

What i ment was if lets say 1000 turned up in mass in vale colours at hour before kick-off and wanted tickets would they turn away custom or sort something out to get extra revenue?

I know fans turn up become members and get tickets pretending to be crewe fans i did it a few years back.

Police have erected temporary CCTV all down Mill Street, the car park at the back of Giovanni's and down Gresty road past Davenport Avenue. Saw them doing it yesterday morning on my way into work, I can see a few banning orders if it goes off as much as last season.

Police have erected temporary CCTV all down Mill Street, the car park at the back of Giovanni's and down Gresty road past Davenport Avenue. Saw them doing it yesterday morning on my way into work, I can see a few banning orders if it goes off as much as last season.

Is that the special CCTV camera's that fails when the police do something wrong!! but works fine otherwise similar to hamil rd and Burslem cameras?:unsure:

laurax, the raven is on brookhouse drive/ davenport ave. its 15mins walk from the train station, go past the ground and turn left down laura street which then turns into manor way, then turn left down brookhouse drive then follow the road down and it will be on your right hand side. i believe the raven is open at 10.

Down gresty road ,then turn right into davenport ave, Have Cheshire police said If THEY will let it be open to away fans ? BE WARNED, :ohmy: If you park anywhere down there you will not get to your car until after 6pm, I parked in ernest st last time so that I could get onto the A500 and the police would not let me [and other Vale fans]go down gresty rd until the Crewe fans had gone. :mad:

Archived